How do you use Runelite/Jagex Launcher and patch client with OSBOT on a MAC?

d00my

MAC USER

When I open up OSBOT and click game client patch. 

It says: /Users/MYNAME/Desktop/OSBot 2.7.10.jar -> I click patch game client. 

It says "you have successfully patched the game client".

I patch it then run jagex launcher via RuneLite. RuneLite opens up but OSBOT doesn't open up like some of the other forums say that it's supposed too. 

HELP? lol. Maybe I'm suppose to patch it in a different area? 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

ok guys after a lot of experimentation I figured it out. So download the official Jagex client and login with your details > Download Runelite and OSbot jar file > move the osbot jar file into the resources folder in Runelite applications > run the osbot jar file and patch runelite > the config.json file in he runelite application folder should be replaced now> run Jagex launcher and launch runelite, this will load the osbot application in the place of runelite. Let me know if it works

• Heart 1

On 2/29/2024 at 2:39 PM, varghesious said:

ok guys after a lot of experimentation I figured it out. So download the official Jagex client and login with your details > Download Runelite and OSbot jar file > move the osbot jar file into the resources folder in Runelite applications > run the osbot jar file and patch runelite > the config.json file in he runelite application folder should be replaced now> run Jagex launcher and launch runelite, this will load the osbot application in the place of runelite. Let me know if it works

worked like a charm, you're a legend!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 10:39 AM, varghesious said:

Could you possibly share the photos of the application folder with the osbot file. I tried doing this and it was saying Runelite is damaged. Thank you in advance.