Abyss Runecraft Ready Accounts

Space

Abyss Runecraft Accounts for sale.

Accounts are as follows:

Account #1 - Full set, no needle.

Account #2 - Full set, Pet, Needle.

Account #3 - Full set, Pet, Needle & Lantern.

Account #4 - 3/4 Set (Top, Bottom, Boots), Agility Pet. No needle, 14 days membership, 189 pearls (161 pearls required) 

Account #5 - Full Set, Needle + 14 Days membership

Account #6 Full Set + Needle

All the accounts are mine, They're all registered but will be changed email to an email of your choice.

All accounts come with basic wealth, varying in stats and quests completed. They will all have at least 70+ Runecrafting, 56 Agility, 56 Crafting.

Any questions please contact me on discord @ _Spacex. | 234054179042230274 - Always ask for a PM on the forums to verify you're speaking with me prior to exchanging any gold.

Pricing:
Accounts 2, 3, 5, 6 = $12.50

Account 1 = $10

Account #4 - $7.50 - I can also offer to get the remaining pearls and needle, price would be $12.50 as others if required.

Payment Options Via Gold or LTC. Gold prices are reflective of real time prices.

https://imgur.com/a/0BGxR9G

Edited by Space
As Per Malds Instructions.

22 hours ago, Space said:

7x Abyss accounts, Believe all accounts have the full set + needle, if for any reason an account doesn't it will be discolsed and the price will reflect that.

All the accounts are mine, They're all registered but will be changed email to an email of your choice.

All accounts come with basic wealth, varying in stats and quests completed. 

Some accounts do have the GoTR Pet, others don't. 

Any questions please contact me on discord @ _Spacex. | 234054179042230274 - Always ask for a PM on the forums to verify you're speaking with me prior to exchanging any gold.

Price per account is $12.50, These accounts have been rested for 3+ Months.

Payment Options Via Gold or LTC. Gold prices are reflective of real time prices.

https://imgur.com/a/0BGxR9G

Added on discord

• Gunman locked this topic