Bottinghub information

Maldesto

• Administrator
13 hours ago, Alakazizam said:

It happens sometimes when it takes too long to connect. I believe it's a bandwidth issue from all my accounts coming up and trying to connect at once. the bh manager staggers them out a bit when starting them up and it helps a lot as far as that and cpu usage goes. When this error comes through it doesn't even close when its sceduled to close and just remains locked up until I manually reset the account. I have a lot of accounts working together so missing a scheduled meet up can be a big wrench in operations. I'm really hoping that it gets sorted because I'd love to ditch the bh manager, its clunky to set up and make changes and I've never had any sort of luck reaching out for support. Dude just gets snappy with me lol

I will have pat look into this. Yeah I've seen some of his responses when people have issues, not fun to get treated like crap for asking for help with his product. 

13 hours ago, forumaccount said:

does this mean BH support is no longer supported by osbot? does this free up more time for token and other devs to focus on their osbot releases?

Osbot has never "supported" botting hub. We've taken advertisements from them, but over the years they've decided to add their own "scripts" to their manager. The owner got greedy and couldn't stop at just the manager, had to do scripts as well. With that he is taking away our customers that would buy scripts on our sdn. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

I will have pat look into this. Yeah I've seen some of his responses when people have issues, not fun to get treated like crap for asking for help with his product. 

Osbot has never "supported" botting hub. We've taken advertisements from them, but over the years they've decided to add their own "scripts" to their manager. The owner got greedy and couldn't stop at just the manager, had to do scripts as well. With that he is taking away our customers that would buy scripts on our sdn. 

I thought it was strange that they were allowed to sell their own scripts offsite. I heard they were making rev bot which would be lovely to have on osbot. thankyou for the clarification

• 1 month later...

I bought BH Manager and I will move to Osbot Manager when it has account creator futures, or maybe sooner.
Only a couple of their scripts are working properly, the manager is fine but for the price its ridicolous, it has a lot of flaws and the suggestions to improve it comes in all the time.

Also he only wants to get people to make advertisements via YouTube etc. to earn affilate payments, owner comes off as greedy and unprofessional.

I feel scammed, could have used a free bot manager, or a cheap one, since I already only use scripts from osbot sdn, I did not do my research beforehand so thats my fault.