can't start scripts on windows 11

krisped

2 hours ago, Gunman said:

Can you send a picture?

It looks like normal, it just doesnt work to click start (on any script). It work once, but i have to click the start bot button again, then second time its not possible to click on START on any script. Its like the button is unavailable.

Just now, krisped said:

It looks like normal, it just doesnt work to click start (on any script). It work once, but i have to click the start bot button again, then second time its not possible to click on START on any script. Its like the button is unavailable.

So nothing you can see on a pic, just a button that cant be pressed.

32 minutes ago, krisped said:

Is one drive installed? If it is and you don't use it, uninstall it and try again

Join the discord can get faster responses, and a wider net for help

43 minutes ago, krisped said:

is there any error in the osbot logger?

• 8 months later...

It sounds like you're experiencing an issue with running scripts on Windows 11 with OSBot. One possible solution is to try running OSBot in compatibility mode. Right-click on the OSBot executable, go to Properties, and then to the Compatibility tab. From there, you can select a previous version of Windows that OSBot was known to work on.
If you're interested in upgrading to Windows 11 for its other features and improvements, you can check out digitalchillmart.com for Windows 11 Pro. They offer software solutions that can enhance your Windows experience.

Edited by KerryLuis