Infinity Farmer: Introducing My New Bot Manager - Web-Based, Fast, Secure, Highly Configurable!

Begin

Infinity Farmergold_outline-02.png

Introducing my new bot manager, designed to simplify your bot management experience like never before. It's efficient, ultra-secure, can handle hundreds of bots in mere seconds, and it's the first-ever web-based bot manager in the market. 

Dashboard.jpg

Key Features:

1) Faster Launching: Our bot manager gets you up and running in no time. Its streamlined performance is designed for high efficiency.
2) Most Secure Manager: We prioritize security above all else. Rest assured, your username and password will never leave your server.
3) Large Scale Configuration: Manage and configure hundreds of bots in just a few seconds. No more tedious setups.
4) Web-Based: The first bot manager of its kind. Enjoy access from anywhere, anytime, with our intuitive web-based interface.

Character Tracker - A Game-Changer

Screenshot_2023-09-26_at_6.34.10_PM.png?

Exciting Extras – Free Muler and Bonder:

The muler supports multi-muling where you can set multiple mules in the config and the bot can randomly choose which mule to go to.

The bonder is a game-changer - it can auto bond accounts if the account has less than a certain amount of membership days. What's more, the bonder supports auto muling - if an account needs to be bonded but doesn't have enough money, the bonder will request the money from the mule to bond the account. This is the first of its kind!

PlanBuildingpage.jpg
BulkUpdate1.jpg
BulkUpdate2.jpg

Please DM me for more information!!!! 

Edited by Begin
Add tracking featuer
  • Like 2