Questions about custom script, custom client, and getting bans

powerbassie

Hey osbot. I've got a couple of questions. The situation is as follows:
I had a private custom script made. I turned this on yesterday. I didn't use breaks. The script does not support automatic muling.

I had 4 accounts running for about 16 hours with no breaks, 2 accounts per 1 resident USA IP from bottinghub.

i stopped the script in the custom client, then logged in via OSBOT client using the correct proxy.

I transferred the money to my muler, then logged out again.

I wanted to run the script again right away, but after logging out of OSBOT all 4 accounts are temp banned...

Now my questions are:
1. Is the ban because I logged in and out?

2. To what extent is it still realistic that I can use these accounts after the temp ban, is it still useful to continue to bone after 2 days, or will this immediately result in a perma-ban?

3. I've seen proggies of 3-8 days + , with no breaks. With roughly a similar script/bot. How is this possible?

4. Is the ban related to logging in and out of different clients? I run my script through a private custom client. With a plugin as script. Which I run through CLI

5. Is it useful to use breaks? Or, for example, to run the custom script for 1 day, and to bot quests and the like the next day?

Fortunately, the investment was only $5 per account. But before I set up new accounts and let bots again, I want to know if there is any way I can avoid the bans

Fortunately, they are temp bans, and I can still trade all the money that is on it

I had hoped to be able to bone longer than 16 hours by using a personalized custom script.

I would appreciate if someone would answer my questions.

Edited by powerbassie