Is it possible to override defaults for all events?

cpscripter

Is it possible to override the default settings for events, such as walking events and interaction events?

I know how to do this for a singular event, via instantiating a new event and using the desired setXYZ method. What I am asking is to override the default for all events of a type (walking OR interaction OR other). I need to use the same nondefault settings multiple times so I am hoping this can be achieved instead of repeating the setXYZ process I described. 

22 minutes ago, cpscripter said:

Is it possible to override the default settings for events, such as walking events and interaction events?

I know how to do this for a singular event, via instantiating a new event and using the desired setXYZ method. What I am asking is to override the default for all events of a type (walking OR interaction OR other). I need to use the same nondefault settings multiple times so I am hoping this can be achieved instead of repeating the setXYZ process I described. 

Pretty sure there isn't. Just make a method and pass Entity to it or the walk position/area and have that method set it for you so you're not repeating the same code everywhere

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, cpscripter said:

Just create your own interaction methods and use it everywhere? :D

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

Just create your own interaction methods and use it everywhere? :D

Yes of course. I should have specified that I wanted to know if it was possible with current API methods, and excluded custom methods in my question. Silly me :D But these responses do answer that question for me. Thank you Khal 🙏

• Like 1