Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

9 minutes ago, brandonfw1 said:

Do you know why it doesnt take out p pots (4) and instead insists on having (1) and (2)s in the bank and adding them together to make a 4 dose? 

I think it does this to help maintain the amount of doses that you need to take out, I don't find it to be too big of a deterrent. In fact it actually saves me trips of having to run to the GE to decant. It's just trying to maximize your prayer pots.

3 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

I think it does this to help maintain the amount of doses that you need to take out, I don't find it to be too big of a deterrent. In fact it actually saves me trips of having to run to the GE to decant. It's just trying to maximize your prayer pots.

Yeah but when theres no (2) or (1) it doesnt just put the half eaten pot back in the bank and get another full dose out... Stops the bot from continuing. 

4 minutes ago, brandonfw1 said:

Yeah but when theres no (2) or (1) it doesnt just put the half eaten pot back in the bank and get another full dose out... Stops the bot from continuing. 

Take a look at your settings, I have 800+ chests with this script and I've NEVER had this problem occur before

See if you have a box checked about prioritizing certain dosages of potions or something.

29 minutes ago, brandonfw1 said:

it just leaves the p pot it used on the run in the invent and dont put it in the bank and withdraw another one... stuck on withdrawing potions.??

I urge you to check you've configured your settings correctly. I'm currently running the bot perfectly fine on multiple accounts. If you've doubled checked your settings, try posting them here for us to look at and perhaps we can help pinpoint the issue. Also telling us if you're using mirror mode etc will help.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Faust said:

Try checking all the troubleshooting steps. Sounds like a graphic setting might be off (zoom / resizable)

13 hours ago, brandonfw1 said:

Ive set the equipment up, and i know you can move them but they aren't appearing correct to what my invent actually looks like ingame. ? (FIXED) Retsrating worked.

Another thing i have to say is that why doesnt it take out p pots (4) why does it need (2) and (1)s and them adds them to make a (4)? Quite strange... 

it uses the non-full potions to prevent them from piling up (eg. having tons of un-used (1), (2) and (3)'s left after a session and claiming no more pots left)

9 hours ago, brandonfw1 said:

trrtr.png.c316783c1c897448b9c597ac2a221dfc.png

There isn't any option i can see as to why he wont just deposit the used p pots and withdraw another 4 dose if needed.... 
Annoying me lol Mirror mode btw

Try putting your potions in a separate bank tab; I think there are still some issues with bank scrolling on mirror mode.

8 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Try checking all the troubleshooting steps. Sounds like a graphic setting might be off (zoom / resizable)

it uses the non-full potions to prevent them from piling up (eg. having tons of un-used (1), (2) and (3)'s left after a session and claiming no more pots left)

Try putting your potions in a separate bank tab; I think there are still some issues with bank scrolling on mirror mode.

Think separate bank tab worked for p pots. Having another issue now on only one account everytime i load it, keeps clickin the chest and dont update chest count/tele out. 

On 5/2/2018 at 8:55 PM, evenflyox said:

The script allows you to use whatever setup your heart desires, So there's no real requirement. I started doing with accts that had 60/50/60 50 Range 55 Mage 43 Prayer. Not very efficient but the script will run it fine and you'll get about 5 chests/hr

What was the gear that you used? Also, at that level, what was the profit per hour looking like for you? TIA <3

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)