Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

The script gets stuck on "organizing inventory" (on mirror mode). It keeps dragging around the ring of dueling (Idk why its even putting an extra ring in my inventory when I have one equipped already) and it keeps switching the position of my prayer pot with the ring. I have to manually stop the script, deposit the ring thats in my inventory, and then itll work.

1 minute ago, stumpdy said:

The script gets stuck on "organizing inventory" (on mirror mode). It keeps dragging around the ring of dueling (Idk why its even putting an extra ring in my inventory when I have one equipped already) and it keeps switching the position of my prayer pot with the ring. I have to manually stop the script, deposit the ring thats in my inventory, and then itll work.

When i set my equipment i always take my ring of duelling off othervise i get this bug aswell. However it will equip one ring of dueling and have one in the inventory when doing the chests. hope this helps.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, stumpdy said:

I've run into this problem multiple times. My fix is to make sure that none of your setups for the fights have a Ring of Dueling listed in the equipment and keep one in your inventory, this seems to fix the issue. I've noticed that you might need to have one extra inventory slot open to assist with this. So my inventory setup will only have 27 items in it and I haven't run into this issue since. I'm not sure why but I hope this helps :)

Edited by evenflyox

Thanks for the help ya'll, it worked. I've now run into a new issue: The bot will finish a run, and then get stuck at the bank with the status being "Withdrawing potions". I've made sure all the potions I need are on the first tab and it hasnt been an issue up until about an hour ago. The only fix is to pause the bot, manually take out the potions, and then resume. Any ideas?

45 minutes ago, stumpdy said:

Thanks for the help ya'll, it worked. I've now run into a new issue: The bot will finish a run, and then get stuck at the bank with the status being "Withdrawing potions". I've made sure all the potions I need are on the first tab and it hasnt been an issue up until about an hour ago. The only fix is to pause the bot, manually take out the potions, and then resume. Any ideas?

Make sure your inventory is set up correctly according to what you've put into the bot's interface as well as putting all of your supplies in one tab, that's what has fixed the problem for me in the past but beyond that I've got nothin :(

6 hours ago, stumpdy said:

Seems to be an active bug with bank scrolling on mirror mode

Frost, my suggestion is that you should add a teleport to clan wars bank (or any teleport within your script option) if there are no barrows tabs/runes to do a second run. After teleportation the script could do a new "two trip" (or more depending on what you choose). I'm saying this because the script doesnt do anything when there are no barrows tabs to do a second trip. It stands next to the chest until you die 

10 minutes ago, Norscax said:

Frost, my suggestion is that you should add a teleport to clan wars bank (or any teleport within your script option) if there are no barrows tabs/runes to do a second run. After teleportation the script could do a new "two trip" (or more depending on what you choose). I'm saying this because the script doesnt do anything when there are no barrows tabs to do a second trip. It stands next to the chest until you die 

Are you doing more than 10 chests per trip? It should ensure at least 10 tabs/casts when banking

2 minutes ago, FrostBug said:

Are you doing more than 10 chests per trip? It should ensure at least 10 tabs/casts when banking

Im doing 2 trips. Lets say my pc shuts down and ive got only 1 tab left out of 10 or even 100. The script will start over again with a "2 trip" and then as i told you, looks at the chest and waits to die

So I just bought this script and he just randomly logs out and certain times. I have no clue what there is going wrong. First couple trips went perfect. I try an hour later. Boom nothing works anymore. Anybody running into the same problem ? 

EDIT; Im an idiot. forgot spade multiple times on both accounts lmao. forgive me.

EDIT 2: I do however run into a bug: saying swapping gear and just hovering prayer tab. No clue why I have this issue. On one account it seems fine and on the other it just cant swap at all lol. Anyone run into the same problem and has a fix ? 

Edited by Yowhite

1 hour ago, Yowhite said:

So I just bought this script and he just randomly logs out and certain times. I have no clue what there is going wrong. First couple trips went perfect. I try an hour later. Boom nothing works anymore. Anybody running into the same problem ? 

EDIT; Im an idiot. forgot spade multiple times on both accounts lmao. forgive me.

EDIT 2: I do however run into a bug: saying swapping gear and just hovering prayer tab. No clue why I have this issue. On one account it seems fine and on the other it just cant swap at all lol. Anyone run into the same problem and has a fix ? 

check if duel ring is a part of ur gear. If its a part of ur gear + another duel ring in ur inventory then u should expect this problem

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Norscax said:

check if duel ring is a part of ur gear. If its a part of ur gear + another duel ring in ur inventory then u should expect this problem

I changed it and it is still doing the hovering thing. I have no clue whats going on. My other account can swap gear with no problem at all. Hmm. Anything else it could be ?

EDIT: FIXED, It was my keybindings. there was no binding for inventory so the script couldnt swap.

Edited by Yowhite

52 minutes ago, Yowhite said:

I changed it and it is still doing the hovering thing. I have no clue whats going on. My other account can swap gear with no problem at all. Hmm. Anything else it could be ?

EDIT: FIXED, It was my keybindings. there was no binding for inventory so the script couldnt swap.

Yes, make sure u reset the keybinding! :)

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)