Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Proggy for you :)

Screenshot_30.png

On 27/02/2018 at 3:15 PM, Sia said:

Btw, are you aware of the rare bug where the bot goes kinda crazy trying to get into tunnels and walking up the stairs both at the same time?

ive seen it occour, like 3 times over 3-4 days

ive seen this happen

it spams tunnels and then tries to walk up the stairs over and over until the account reaches the stairs or tunnel first i think

2 hours ago, dabswax said:

no idea why  never had this problem before   says one or more settings invalid? wont let me start?

One or more of your settings are invalid? Double check it?
Can be many reasons; if an amount (food, potions, trips etc.) cannot be converted to a valid number, if an equipment setup is missing or has an unrecognized weapon class.

19 hours ago, FrostBug said:

One or more of your settings are invalid? Double check it?
Can be many reasons; if an amount (food, potions, trips etc.) cannot be converted to a valid number, if an equipment setup is missing or has an unrecognized weapon class.

mr did you see what i and so solid said? The bug regarding the stairs and tunnels, when it will go down tunnels that occours sometimes. It is the only, litterarly only problem the bot has atm, and it is a pretty big one even tho it happens rarely. The mouse jumps back and fourth until it goes down the tunnels, like the mouse teleports, clicking certain pixels even, which is honestly for bans as bad as it gets.

furthermore, not remotely as important but will you ever add ranging potions to tunnels (i use toxic blowpipe)

Edited by Sia

4 hours ago, Sia said:

mr did you see what i and so solid said? The bug regarding the stairs and tunnels, when it will go down tunnels that occours sometimes. It is the only, litterarly only problem the bot has atm, and it is a pretty big one even tho it happens rarely. The mouse jumps back and fourth until it goes down the tunnels, like the mouse teleports, clicking certain pixels even, which is honestly for bans as bad as it gets.

furthermore, not remotely as important but will you ever add ranging potions to tunnels (i use toxic blowpipe)

I saw it.
More potion options will probably be included in one of the next releases

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)