Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Fix the bank issue... it won't start in the bank in cannifis 75% of the time.

So i mannually go to barrows and than i start the script completing the minigame flawless but than it goes back to the bank and just stands there doing nothing.. :/ There is no debug to report cause it gives nothing.

Thanks in advance!

This should be fixed in 1.0.7 as well. At least i experrienced no issues with banking on 1.0.7 myself.

I can see that the SDN version is still at 1.0.6; we will have to wait a little longer for the devs to do SDN updates. Hopefully sometime today

If a banking issue still persists in version 1.0.7 (You can see version number on script start). Then please let me know, and if possible, describe what exactly goes wrong

The bot is really broken now. It kills random bosses after the first one. Also the bot gets stuck killing the tunnel Brother it doesnt recognize it and keeps clicking the coffin and nothing happens...

You have to redo all the settings; Go through them again and make sure you didn't leave anything out

EDIT: It might relate to the client version released today. Are you using 2.3.5 or 2.3.6? I'll do some testing

Edited by FrostBug

You have to redo all the settings; Go through them again and make sure you didn't leave anything out

EDIT: It might relate to the client version released today. Are you using 2.3.5 or 2.3.6? I'll do some testing

The new 2.3.6 sir!

The banking issue is completely gone now so thats great!

But now the minigame itself is quite messed up.

It seems that the first one (dharok) goes very well but then it starts to bug.

Normally it should then go to karils - ahrims - veracs - torags - guthans.

Like i've set it up in the settings. Now it really does strange things after the first one.

I've noticed after 2 tests that when it kills the 4th brother it completely goes wrong.

It starts going to the tunnels chest , puts prayers on like it would do when its not a tunnel ,but doesn't go in, it goes out the cave and puts the prayer out and repeats this process over and over. So its completely stuck.

The new 2.3.6 sir!

The banking issue is completely gone now so thats great!

But now the minigame itself is quite messed up.

It seems that the first one (dharok) goes very well but then it starts to bug.

Normally it should then go to karils - ahrims - veracs - torags - guthans.

Like i've set it up in the settings. Now it really does strange things after the first one.

I've noticed after 2 tests that when it kills the 4th brother it completely goes wrong.

It starts going to the tunnels chest , puts prayers on like it would do when its not a tunnel ,but doesn't go in, it goes out the cave and puts the prayer out and repeats this process over and over. So its completely stuck.

Hmm.. Can you pm me your skype or something so we can sort it out?

I'm doing a test run atm, 1½ hour in without issue; So I suspect it may be an issue with the new client version (I'm testing on 2.3.5), or a settings issue

Hmm.. Can you pm me your skype or something so we can sort it out?

I'm doing a test run atm, 1½ hour in without issue; So I suspect it may be an issue with the new client version (I'm testing on 2.3.5), or a settings issue

Ill pm you my skype. Sorry that i didn't answer you yesterday :)

Btw how do you run the olders versions? it always tells me to update or i can't get the older bot to work :p

DH helm 549k blink.png

After using this for 24 hours in like 2 weeks i'd say this script is magnificent.. 

The developer is very kind and helpful he made his script really well.. i'd really say its perfect!

There WERE some buggs but he managed to fix them really fast =)

(even did a team viewer session to point out which buggs I've found) so hes really there to fix the script asap!

If you're still thinking about buying it, i'd really really really suggest you do so!

This is the picture of my first spear i've got! 3/01/15

VTVLnyZ.jpg

The next chest after my spear... :D i'm getting so much luck!

tcorq3H.png

post-132797-0-25314600-1420301014_thumb.jpg

Edited by atheoran
  • Like 1

Version 1.0.8 has been pushed to the SDN

- Added experience tracking tab to the tracker window
- Now saves a screenshot when receiving a barrow item
- Patched a bug with minigame teleport
- Patched a bug with potion combining

______

Thanks to @atheoran for the detailed bug reports & suggestions

T'was a lucky test run:

9993b93a2ad79dbf4dd53e4a6bf234cf.png

Edited by FrostBug
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)