Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Script version 1.1.1 pushed
- Patched selection bug when recharging trident
- Added an option to use restore potions to recover drained stats at the bank
- Modified the break taker to only activate at the bank or surface area at barrows
- Added timeouts to certain interactions

____

As always, it may take up to 24 hours for the new version to go live; so keep a lookout for the version number at script start.

Hey man, really loved the fact you made the update to take a restore potion:D thanks a lot. Only little problem is it gets stuck in the bank after withdrawing one:(. Thanks man love the script!

There are quite a few banking issues with the current client version; hopefully they will be fixed soon. I'm not completely sure your problem is caused by these issues; but if they are, then it should be fixable by placing all the items the script needs near the top of the 'main' tab in your bank (the all-items tab)

There are quite a few banking issues with the current client version; hopefully they will be fixed soon. I'm not completely sure your problem is caused by these issues; but if they are, then it should be fixable by placing all the items the script needs near the top of the 'main' tab in your bank (the all-items tab)

I'll try it my friend, thank you for the quick reply!

I found my bot stuck when trying to recharge the trident! The trident is charged but its clicks to the coins again and tries to recharge the already charged version.. that leaves the bot stuck trying to use coins or runes to the charged trident :)

Flawless script with magic dart! got 12h proggy and like 40 barrows items xD

Thanks frosty!

I found my bot stuck when trying to recharge the trident! The trident is charged but its clicks to the coins again and tries to recharge the already charged version.. that leaves the bot stuck trying to use coins or runes to the charged trident smile.png

Flawless script with magic dart! got 12h proggy and like 40 barrows items xD

Thanks frosty!

Oh okay, I'll have a look at that

Can you provide any extra details to the event? Was the trident entirely full? Did it successfully use the coins on the full trident again, or was the selected coins/runes merely preventing it from continuing its next action? Did it run out of one of the recharge resources before the trident was fully recharged?

Sorry for the question barrage

Oh okay, I'll have a look at that

Can you provide any extra details to the event? Was the trident entirely full? Did it successfully use the coins on the full trident again, or was the selected coins/runes merely preventing it from continuing its next action? Did it run out of one of the recharge resources before the trident was fully recharged?

Sorry for the question barrage

Was the trident entirely full?  -Yes

Did it successfully use the coins on the full trident again, or was the selected coins/runes merely preventing it from continuing its next action? - Use the coins on the full trident again!

Did it run out of one of the recharge resources before the trident was fully recharged? -No, got a ton of recourses.

Good luck!

Just bought, will report back.

Okay, after 10 minutes, it was working great until the second brother (Ahrim). He equips the range gear, puts on protect from missles, opens the tomb and then promptly teleports to home. OVER AND OVER AND OVER. 

Make sure you're wearing your ammo when setting up the gear config

Make sure you're wearing your ammo when setting up the gear config

It seems it was caused by the special attack option on the magic short. It would shoot them but then leave after the first shot, but after turning that off it's been fine. I only have one more issue, and it's that in my kill order (DH -> Ahrim), the bot can't re-equip the rune kite after killing Ahrim. It mouses over the kite and then just gets stuck on swapping gear. I have refreshed the gear setup for the next boss but he still gets stuck hovering over the kite.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)