Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Version 1.0.3 has been pushed

- Fixed a bug with Ectophial refilling
- Added healing at bank if (damage taken > (food restore value / 2))
- Added an option to use other food types
- Setup panels now resize better vertically
- Setup panels now generate scrollbars if needed

Thanks you for your quick bug reports/suggestions

I've been working on a few other features as well, but I can't provide an ETA just yet.

9d07cc25f1.png

How many runs per trip do you believe I could achieve with these stats? Maybe if I level my magic up to 75 to use trident? Would want more then 20 minute runs to use the minigame teleport preferably smile.png

Or I could level it first

You'll be able to pass 20 minutes there for sure. More if you get trident, most likely.

Any idea on a suggested set-up I should use?

I'd suggest maging everyone except Ahrim (or optionally karil, altho he IS weak against magic).

Ahrim should be ranged if possible (just swap the legs/body for something with range attack bonus).

If you're using magic that doesn't rely too much on magic attack bonus (like Magic dart or Black salamander blaze), then wear high defence gear with it. As for the tunnel creeps when gaining killcount, I suggest a melee setup (with healing from guthans or sgs if you have it)

Against opponents that you do not necessarily need to use protection prayers against, I suggest you still specify the prayers in the configuration, and check the 'Do not restore prayer' box. Doing so will allow you to merely use any remaining prayer points to protect, but not use potions to keep them up. This avoids wasting prayer points to the drain.

IF you do have opponents that you do not require praying against, I recommend that you put them last in the kill order.

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)