Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1 hour ago, LolYouLooked said:

I'd recommend running it for 4 hours, taking a 2 hour break and running it again for 4 hours.

Did 2 days of 6 hours, break, 6 hours, got a ban.

Then I did the 4 hours for a bit and it was good, left it going for almost 6, breaked and did it again for 2 hours and got a perm.

But it did good, just have to start over again.

Thanks for the info. I wonder if Mirror would have done anything. I am going to try and get an account and test it out. Four hours sounds better. 

OSBot client version:

Mirror mode (Yes/No):

N

Detailed bug description:

Character got stuck outside a crypt door for 3 hours. I've also died in this location before (by the door). I know this because I had to walk back and pick my stuff up.

Script Status & Current Task (As displayed in the paint):

Getting killcount

Screenshots (If available):

038ab7595a3716663f71f2ce9ff9df85.pngRelevant logs (If available):

641d05c1f221a678fcbc80f586ee140c.png

@FrostBug

Trying this out for first time. First run I got ahrim's top :) (1.2M - hella lucky). One thing I was wondering though was how to make the bot recuperate energy + prayer points using the clan war portal? I already have it banking at clan wars but it is using potions to regenerate atm?

EDIT: Nvm it restored using the clan portal now.

EDIT 2: Can we for the love of god change the signature to have the same colors as the thread layout lol...

Edited by spanishguy

1 hour ago, spanishguy said:

Banned after 1 hr of using this script. I am sure it was not this script, I am sure the problem lies when I tried leveling the account (with magic and ranging bot). Can anyone please recommend a process they do to successfully level range/mage without a bans so I can use this bot? 

Melee/Magic is a good setup for barrows. Bot Melee using Perfect Fighter at Chaos Druids til around 30-30-30 or 40's. Then go Sand Crabs til around 70. Magic splash til you can splash curse. Splash curse til you can alch. Alch or Camelot teleport for XP.

If you want to use range you can bot it the same way as botting melee.

Edited by EzWin

1 hour ago, EzWin said:

Melee/Magic is a good setup for barrows. Bot Melee using Perfect Fighter at Chaos Druids til around 30-30-30 or 40's. Then go Sand Crabs til around 70. Magic splash til you can splash curse. Splash curse til you can alch. Alch or Camelot teleport for XP.

If you want to use range you can bot it the same way as botting melee.

Thanks, I am thinking my magic bot got me banned. I splashed/superheat/alch+curse until 75 magic. Took me approx 7 hrs and did it in 1 day. I also did 1-60 range in 1 day with cannon bot, 6 hrs. Out of these two not sure which one got me banned yet.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)