Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Hey so just bought the script and been testing it, couple questions/suggestions so far:

-For some reason the script makes you go into the FFA portal before banking, which wastes a bit of time

-script should have support for magic potions as they're extremely cheap and increase trident max hits 

-I set the script to get 75% reward potential but it goes to like 80/81% very often, why?

Apart from those things it's flawless, so mesmerising to watch haha

28 minutes ago, Max Cash said:

Hey so just bought the script and been testing it, couple questions/suggestions so far:

-For some reason the script makes you go into the FFA portal before banking, which wastes a bit of time

-script should have support for magic potions as they're extremely cheap and increase trident max hits 

-I set the script to get 75% reward potential but it goes to like 80/81% very often, why?

Apart from those things it's flawless, so mesmerising to watch haha

FFA portal thing is a technical limitation you could say, since paths to and from barrows are kept separate, and the path to clanwars is a 'to bank' type path.

Magic and ranging potions are on the TODO list for next version. Tho there isn't any expected release date yet.

Reward potential is a minimum value. If the script has 74% and needs at least 75%, it'll kill another and likely end in the low 80%'s

Glad you like it overall

16 hours ago, FrostBug said:

FFA portal thing is a technical limitation you could say, since paths to and from barrows are kept separate, and the path to clanwars is a 'to bank' type path.

Magic and ranging potions are on the TODO list for next version. Tho there isn't any expected release date yet.

Reward potential is a minimum value. If the script has 74% and needs at least 75%, it'll kill another and likely end in the low 80%'s

Glad you like it overall

Thanks for the reply, have you found the sweetspot setting for hitting consistently near 75% (lower than 76 to not get low blood rune drops) or second best case near 88% (again no higher to avoid bolt racks)?

21 minutes ago, duk151 said:

Hello I just bought this script and when I'm trying to setup the bot and click start it says: one or more settings are invalid. please help me out

look at the toggle logger and see what it says

try to recreate your inventory setups again. when i first got this i didn't realize u could switch all ur gear for different brothers

give some more details ill try to help u fam

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)