Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

21 minutes ago, yiasurhp0 said:

@FrostBug I just bought this amazing script, just want to say thank you for making it and continuing development, I've only had 1 problem so far, when it organizes the inventory it keeps switching the ring of dueling and barrows teletab around over and over on a loop, if it happens again I will make a gif for you

I think it is because your lagging (happens to me if im on usa server and im eu, basically high latency bot tries to swamp then nothing happens then it does it again and the items are swapped incorrectly then it does the loop for a while)

6 hours ago, dabswax said:

anyway to delete old profiles?

I usually do it by going to osbot folder > data > FrostBarrows > profiles

then manually delete the profile you want gone

Edited by Sia

I've ran into an issue where the script doesn't recharge the Trident of the Swamp. It withdraws all the items needed to recharge (Scales, fire runes, chaos and deaths) but doesn't actually recharge and just idles. Not sure if this is a known issue but I thought I'd let you know. 

Other than that I really love this script, couldn't ask for much more.

6 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

Just a heads up, I don't think the loot tracker/profit output are working correctly. I have a couple accounts running barrows atm and both are only showing gold in the loot tracker. The profit output is only showing the gold amount as well. 

I think OSBuddys API is down atm (which I am shamelessly using). Hopefully it'll be back soon

2 minutes ago, Kriticalhits said:

Hey just purchased the script, it's working well. Thanks for the hard work! One question however, is there a way to change what health you eat at or what prayer potions you drink at?

Hi
There isn't a way to change this currently. I won't be adding a way to change the prayer drinking threshold as that one is a little bit complex, but the eating health % threshold could be up for discussion. What do you feel is wrong with it?

15 hours ago, irmagical189 said:

Ahh gotcha, also this was interesting just now lol. Not sure what happened there. 

lol.png

Uh, that's odd. I'm guessing those 2 are in your equipment - perhaps they were somehow unequipped in the looting process (it compares 'before and after' inventory snapshots)

14 hours ago, lawjestaw said:

Hello , before I ask for a trial 

can you please tell me the minimum requirements for the bot :D 

43 prayer and Priest in Peril quest

Amazing script been running for a couple days now

One question though is what rewards potential is everyone going for

I read that around either 75% or 88% is ideal what do you think?

EDIT: Did 10 chests with each percentage and got more profit with 75%. Would recommend.

Edited by Baconeggandchees

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)