Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

1.) Takes too long to tp out to clan wars. 
2.) Bugs out at clan wars around bank (used to bug out behind portal as well).
3.) lags out in tunnels and dies, sometimes after killing last brother.

Now, I'd gladly provide log if my vps wasnt laggy af due to ram leak on linux when I do barrows but I cbf to deal with that cancer for 1000$ , however I am pretty sure Jana or Lewis had similar issues. 

I am 150% certain that my setting were on default and accs aren't low level (Talking 70+ def 70 pray 80+ range and mage.) So yeah... Would be awesome to see some updates. Thanks. 

Edited by Orlando Bloom

10 hours ago, Orlando Bloom said:

1.) Takes too long to tp out to clan wars. 
2.) Bugs out at clan wars around bank (used to bug out behind portal as well).
3.) lags out in tunnels and dies, sometimes after killing last brother.

Now, I'd gladly provide log if my vps wasnt laggy af due to ram leak on linux when I do barrows but I cbf to deal with that cancer for 1000$ , however I am pretty sure Jana or Lewis had similar issues. 

I am 150% certain that my setting were on default and accs aren't low level (Talking 70+ def 70 pray 80+ range and mage.) So yeah... Would be awesome to see some updates. Thanks. 

The only thing I can reproduce is 1.), so I can take a look at that. Need more info on the others, as nobody has been able to provide any yet (screenshots/recordings preferably).

Edited by FrostBug

1 minute ago, FrostBug said:

The only thing I can reproduce is 1.), so I can take a look at that. Need more info on the others, as nobody has been able to provide any yet (screenshots/recordings preferably).

I personally watched it get hit 5x times before tping out. Might go different route or something.

Also once it just stood instead of entering through door, probably was going to click but didn't. I clicked the door for it and bot decided to click back and walk back.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)