Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 11/23/2017 at 5:00 AM, RichardH95 said:

Bot busting or macro major?

Here is the explanation. This is the only script I used on this Alt Account specifically for Barrows runes.

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Type: Ban

Offence Date: 22-Nov-2017

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Game: RuneScape

Offence Evidence

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.
It is kind of weird because my main account only got like a 2 day or maybe it was 2 weeks banned and this is what it said. And the ban gets removed from the accounts history after a year after the ban.

Offence Information

Offence: Bot Busting Moderate

Offence Date: 27-Jul-2017

Offence Expiry: 27-Jul-2018

Offence Evidence

Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods.

told you people 

15 minutes ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Here is the explanation. This is the only script I used on this Alt Account specifically for Barrows runes.

Offence Information

Offence: Macroing Major

Offence Date: 22-Nov-2017

Offence Expiry: Permanent

Offence Evidence

Evidence Type: Jagex Moderator Comment

Account banned for macroing in OldSchool. Our macro detection system has been monitoring your account closely and has detected that you are using illegal 3rd party software which violates the rules of the game and breaches your terms of service with Jagex. Our team have reviewed the evidence and can confirm that you were using illegal botting software. Jagex are able to accurately detect all illegal 3rd party software and any promises from their makers about being 'totally undetectable' or 'no ban guaranteed' are inaccurate. As such your account has been permanently removed from game. Please take this time to familiarise yourself with the rules should you wish to create another account.
It is kind of weird because my main account only got like a 2 day or maybe it was 2 weeks banned and this is what it said. And the ban gets removed from the accounts history after a year after the ban.

Offence Information

Offence: Bot Busting Moderate

Offence Date: 27-Jul-2017

Offence Expiry: 27-Jul-2018

Offence Evidence

Your account has been involved in serious rule-breaking. We don't currently share any evidence we hold relating to this type of rule breaking, as to do so may compromise our detection methods.

told you people are getting banned!

Yeah luckily this was an alt specifically for this script and I have many others. At least it wasn't my main. It was weird they hit my Alt but not my main and we were doing Frost Barrows about the same amount of time that day. Maybe the alt 2 more hours or so. But yeah my Alts literally only have 60 Defense, 75 for Trident of the Seas cause i don't want to quest and stuff for Iban's Blast, and can start around 65+ ranged. My account ended with 85 I do believe before the ban just from using this script... Just be careful peeps. Make sure you bot for just about under an hour and take a 30 minute break.  

Edited by zerosk8r1414
BEST TO LUCK TO ALL... THIS IS MY FIRST BANNED ACCOUNT. ALWAYS HAVE BACKUPS :D DON'T GET ME WRONG THIS IS A GREAT SCRIPT I HAVE MADE OVER 200M FROM IT IN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. ITS ALWAYS BECAUSE YOU DONT NEED THAT MANY REQUIREMENTS UNLIKE THE ZULRAH SCRIPT.

3 hours ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Yeah luckily this was an alt specifically for this script and I have many others. At least it wasn't my main. It was weird they hit my Alt but not my main and we were doing Frost Barrows about the same amount of time that day. Maybe the alt 2 more hours or so. But yeah my Alts literally only have 60 Defense, 75 for Trident of the Seas cause i don't want to quest and stuff for Iban's Blast, and can start around 65+ ranged. My account ended with 85 I do believe before the ban just from using this script... Just be careful peeps. Make sure you bot for just about under an hour and take a 30 minute break.  

do u just do msb rune arrows?

11 hours ago, zerosk8r1414 said:

Why are you comparing a main to an alt?

Do you think there's no difference between a level 126 99 all stats with membership for 3 years straight botting, and a level 67 with only 2 skills above level 1 botting?

There's no way that JaGeX doesn't see these as two different things.

12 hours ago, justin111111 said:

do u just do msb rune arrows?

Yes

4 hours ago, Madara said:

Why are you comparing a main to an alt?

Do you think there's no difference between a level 126 99 all stats with membership for 3 years straight botting, and a level 67 with only 2 skills above level 1 botting?

There's no way that JaGeX doesn't see these as two different things.

Well then why did I get a 2 day ban on my main for botting using the same bot and a perm on my alt also using the same bot within the same client? Since you are Jagex affiliated you should be able to tell me. LuLz

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)