Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

46 minutes ago, fruitcakeily said:

Hello having trouble after the update, alot of the teleports are broken such as the clan wars banking option. I keeps shuffling the dueling ring and barrows tabs back and forth. https://gyazo.com/703e284112c9feafec84b105e70c99a7

I'll try to see if I can fix it when I get home

EDIT: Is ring of dueling part of your equipment setup? (It shouldn't be)

Edited by FrostBug

Working quite well so far, will have to mess with settings to find the most efficient banking method.

Clan wars with barrows tele time could be improved greatly if it got the inventory ready, and then reset stats and teled from there. However this could be my mistake with the startup.

Definitely seems like a lot of people on here are having problems that they can prevent themselves. I know we're all in a hurry to get running the script but I'm sure every developer would appreciate it if they didn't have to constantly quote instructions from the first post. Just sayin lol

Overall this is definitely a 10/10 and I feel like that's even an understatement, can't even imagine the time and effort that went into creating this. Thank you very very much for the trial, unfortunately got unlucky with the drops but I do have a lil proggy to share.

(no barrows items, all runes)

frosttrial.png

edit again: got dh legs a few chests later but missed screeny. 

Better gauge of gp/hr v

dynsig_barrows.png?username=Ayumu

Edited by Ayumu
  • Boge 1

Hi Frost

Just a quick query - I'm using whip for Karils, with DDS as my special attack weapon.  When changing from my Dharok killing equipment to my Karil equipment it changes everything except from my shield to defender.  It then does the 4 special attacks with the shield equipped and swaps to the whip and defender afterwards to finish the kill.

Can you think of why it might be doing this?  I don't think I've missed a setting.  It would be nice if this could be patched as the extra accuracy would save on prayer potions :)

Thanks for fixing the special attack style swap bug previously reported too, by the way!

4 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Did you see if the bank was open or not?

Also have you checked all the other troubleshooting steps?

the bank was not open in both times.

zoom is at default, hotkeys never changed, no supplies missing.

it just seemingly randomly happens (maybe due to a specific camera positioning?). after restarting the script it went on smoothly for 12 hours.

8 hours ago, myOSBaccount said:

the bank was not open in both times.

zoom is at default, hotkeys never changed, no supplies missing.

it just seemingly randomly happens (maybe due to a specific camera positioning?). after restarting the script it went on smoothly for 12 hours.

Suppose so. Think I'll just add the bank opening action to actions that trigger camera movement after 3 successive failures

Thanks

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)