Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

18 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Yes it does. Unfortunately I can't update the graphics in the OP since the designer left and I don't have the source files :(

Yes it does. There are basically 3 options for praying against them
- Keep prayers up
- Don't pray
- Pray as long as you have prayer points (don't use potions to keep them up)

Started trial (24h)

oh ok sweet dude :-) buying it right now then

bought this script once again an still loving it, only thing i would do differently is 2 things:

when it goes to fight brother at the centre chest in tunnells it opens chest then swaps to the gear to kill the brother hile brother is hitting you, could it be made to change gear then open chest? wold save a few prayer points/time to set the spell again

second thing would be banking at clan wars, current it teles to clan wars, enters portal, exits portal then uses bank then back to barrows, is there anyway it could change order to tele to clan wars, bank, enter portal, barrows tab from inside portal - would save time if its possible and look more human like

10 hours ago, checkered said:

Have my character geared out, and I've tried starting the script in both the bank and at the mounds, but it just instantly logs out. Logger just says invalid starting point.

Screenshot of where you're starting it? And which routes are you using

10 hours ago, oohrahim said:

trial please :DDDD

Done

9 hours ago, ragan52 said:

@dm878 i have the same issue with long range. Other than that the script has been flawless for me. Would like for the script to use a barrows tab at the chest rather than run back though. Would be able to do 2x as many chests per hour

As I explained to dm878 over PM, the script uses the attackstyle that you had active when you did the gear setup.

To teleport from chest instead of running back, check the 'Teleport from tunnel (Arceuus)' checkbox on the general tab

6 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

Also does this work with mirror mode?

Yes

6 hours ago, toke up069 said:

bought this script once again an still loving it, only thing i would do differently is 2 things:

when it goes to fight brother at the centre chest in tunnells it opens chest then swaps to the gear to kill the brother hile brother is hitting you, could it be made to change gear then open chest? wold save a few prayer points/time to set the spell again

second thing would be banking at clan wars, current it teles to clan wars, enters portal, exits portal then uses bank then back to barrows, is there anyway it could change order to tele to clan wars, bank, enter portal, barrows tab from inside portal - would save time if its possible and look more human like

I can change it to swap gear before opening chest.

Unfortunately the clanwars thing would require a change in the framework (would require moving the 'enter portal' action to all the to-barrows routes instead of the clanwars to-bank route)
I really cba to change that for something minor

2 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Screenshot of where you're starting it? And which routes are you using

I got it working. Seems like my issue was not noticing the pots were in doses, and not # of pots. So it would just logout at barrows since I had the 'wrong' gear in the scripts eyes.

Anyways, also about what the other guys asked about teleing from the chest. Is it possible to add support to use the barrows tabs to tele from the chest? Currently, to check the arrceus checkbox to tele from chest, I have to choose the Arceus options instead of the barrows teletab. But I don't have that book unlocked to use.

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)