Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Hi, 

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong (though it was working fine for a while) but I start the script, it completes one run, banks and then just logs out and the script ends. This occurred yesterday so I stopped using it thinking there might be bug that may need fixing but going back to it today I am facing the same problem.

I have teleports in invent, chosen setup for all brothers, staff is charged, plenty of runes/ammo and am starting at barrows mound. Of course food and pots are also in my invent.

Please help, thank you.

1 hour ago, mohammed patel said:

Hi, 

Not sure if i'm doing something wrong (though it was working fine for a while) but I start the script, it completes one run, banks and then just logs out and the script ends. This occurred yesterday so I stopped using it thinking there might be bug that may need fixing but going back to it today I am facing the same problem.

I have teleports in invent, chosen setup for all brothers, staff is charged, plenty of runes/ammo and am starting at barrows mound. Of course food and pots are also in my invent.

Please help, thank you.

If you're using RoD make sure you don't have it in any of your equipment setups

Yikes

53 minutes ago, mohammed patel said:

Aha! Figured out the problem. It was on my part, the ammo was set to withdraw when below 400 but i I had no extra left in the bank after it had fallen below said amount.

If only i figured out the logger sooner I wouldn't have had to waste any of your time ^^'

13 hours ago, Jackthedon said:

The pathing for banking is fixed such that it enters the white portal and then uses the chest which makes this issue occur. The only workaround code-wise without significant effort would be to initiate the entire banking sequence again as if it was at barrows based on whether you have sufficiently missing hp/prayer. Personally I don't think he'll consider the effort worthwhile. 

at least add world hopping 

On 6/4/2018 at 9:48 PM, sp0wner said:

Okay i found where it goes wrong, the script only has dharok tunnel left and teleports to barrows.
Logger gives the warning: Insufficient prayer to start tunnel run and teleports back to clan wars.
It has full prayer and a (in this case 1 dose prayer pot) It goes clan wars portal then bank but does not get a fuller pot that are in the bank.
Teleports back to barrows and loops from here on. If i pause the scripts and get a 4 dose pray potion out the bank and run it again there are no problems.

If the scripter needs a video i got that

It has nothing to do with the break manager; this is already overridden to deal with combat scenarios.

You probably just configured it to bring 1 dose of prayer potion, which is not enough to start a round

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)