OSbot client setup help.

sanyo1989

Hello everyone, I use to bot a while ago and i'm looking to get back into the game. I got a new PC and i wanted to start botting again so I tried to install OSbot I followed the /java help guide, but i'm still stuck. I try to run the bat it had me made and it still does not run.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks and keep botting!

So my set up, I have everything in one folder. when you open the folder there are 3 files, a java file (with the 1.8.0_251 jre) the OSBot 2.6.46.jar and the bat file the java guide on the forums recommended me make. i thought having everything in one file would help me keep organized and find everything easy. it said to run the bat file but something pops up really quickly then closes same when i just run the OSBot 2.6.46.jar.

I know this may not help with the issue telling you where all my files are located.

also, i tried that jar fix. it comes up with a error that "There is nolatest java Runtime environment on your computer. would i like to install." and it looks like the website is down =/

thank you for your time and help!

Edited by sanyo1989

the code is written as such "

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_251\bin\java.exe -jar "osbot.jar"

pause "

I do have the java file in both my program files and in this new folder, but it won't work even if i remove the java file in my "Bot folder" that i have it in with OSBot. I also tried including the OSbot version number in it.

Side note, I can't stop reading your responses in Eric Cartmens voice.