✅- Guardians of the Rift

Zackaery

3 hours ago, Slick said:

I am experiencing a significant drop in the script cycle rate in sandboxed mirror client, it takes 1 - 2 seconds to execute each action. Are there any tips to alleviate this? I have tried low CPU mode and edited script cycle speeds on the gui but it doesn't help much

Sandbox is probably your issue, try running without a Sandboxed client. Hundreds of users run it and no one has ever mentioned anything about a significant drop in cycle rates. :)

On 5/4/2022 at 1:38 PM, blood1000 said:

Interesting script :) Having a little issue with it mining and just stopping sometimes until it logs out of the game before logging in again, any suggestions?

On 5/4/2022 at 4:13 PM, Slick said:

Same here it stopped running after mining guardian fragments

stuck at state: Creating guardian essence from guardian gragments

and state just before being stuck is: Huge portal found, Mining Huge guardian remains for essence.

Are you using pouches without NPC Contact? That could cause your issue. I've pushed a couple fixes to help circumvent that problem. Please bank all of your pouches, and let the script withdraw what it needs to in order to play. It'll withdraw pouches if it knows it can use them :)

On 5/5/2022 at 5:22 PM, Slick said:

I am experiencing a significant drop in the script cycle rate in sandboxed mirror client, it takes 1 - 2 seconds to execute each action. Are there any tips to alleviate this? I have tried low CPU mode and edited script cycle speeds on the gui but it doesn't help much

Are you running this in on a VPS? If so, often times the VPS can't handle the cpu usage of OSBot, which will cause these delays. There's nothing I can personally do for the script to alleviate those issues. I've had a few others report this same issue, and that was the cause. Running on home desktop fixed all of their issues. 

You may just need to upgrade to a better VPS that can support more cpu usage. RAM isn't the only thing that's important, unfortunately.

I'm new to this and having trouble getting started. I can start the script and it will enter the rift area but then gets stuck in a loop of trying to zoom out in settings. Is there something I need to configure to fix this?

Edit: Switching to "Fixed mode" seems to have solved my problem. Looks to be stable now.

Edited by PurpleCucumber
Solved mystery

On 5/10/2022 at 11:25 AM, Zackaery said:

Are you running this in on a VPS? If so, often times the VPS can't handle the cpu usage of OSBot, which will cause these delays. There's nothing I can personally do for the script to alleviate those issues. I've had a few others report this same issue, and that was the cause. Running on home desktop fixed all of their issues. 

You may just need to upgrade to a better VPS that can support more cpu usage. RAM isn't the only thing that's important, unfortunately.

yea I am running on a VPS and right it is running much more smoother on my local PC, is it because the CPU of a VPS are often shared with others? 

• 3 weeks later...

@Zackaery amazing script - just one note;

It appears that at the initial scrip start, it will deposit inventory, and then only withdraw the small pouch. Any fix to this? I believe it has something to do with methods 84-87. Perhaps the script isn't detecting a higher RC level that can utilize such higher level pouches?

Edited by next_god

script ran flawlessly until yesterday, now it fails to withdraw the proper pouches, deposits them if i start with them in the inventory, and refuses to use NPC contact. Script also consistently gets stuck when mining the guardian. "Sleep waiting for teleport".

Not sure what changed, but something sure did. 

Edited by Joseph Menendez

On 5/28/2022 at 12:04 PM, next_god said:

@Zackaery amazing script - just one note;

It appears that at the initial scrip start, it will deposit inventory, and then only withdraw the small pouch. Any fix to this? I believe it has something to do with methods 84-87. Perhaps the script isn't detecting a higher RC level that can utilize such higher level pouches?

Yep same issue here, on another note is the constant clicking when using any of the altars, it clicks on it multiple times even though the character is already running.