✅- Guardians of the Rift

Zackaery

On 5/28/2022 at 11:04 AM, next_god said:

@Zackaery amazing script - just one note;

It appears that at the initial scrip start, it will deposit inventory, and then only withdraw the small pouch. Any fix to this? I believe it has something to do with methods 84-87. Perhaps the script isn't detecting a higher RC level that can utilize such higher level pouches?

You need to be on lunar spellbook with rune pouch to use additional pouches.

On 5/31/2022 at 7:33 AM, Joseph Menendez said:

script ran flawlessly until yesterday, now it fails to withdraw the proper pouches, deposits them if i start with them in the inventory, and refuses to use NPC contact. Script also consistently gets stuck when mining the guardian. "Sleep waiting for teleport".

Not sure what changed, but something sure did. 

15 hours ago, MrLights said:

Yep same issue here, on another note is the constant clicking when using any of the altars, it clicks on it multiple times even though the character is already running.

I will look into your issues in about 12 hours. If you have discord, sometimes its easier for me to respond quicker there. Feel free to join the server for faster response/help! :) https://discord.gg/veUEPsyP

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2022 at 9:11 AM, Zackaery said:

I will look into your issues in about 12 hours. If you have discord, sometimes its easier for me to respond quicker there. Feel free to join the server for faster response/help! :) https://discord.gg/veUEPsyP

Also getting the issue of clicking the altar multiple times while moving to it. Only using small pouch so not sure how NPC Contact is working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If anyone is wondering if this script is currently working or how the ban rates are. I can personally say ive used this script for 24h+ with no breaks and the acc is still good to go. Went from 60rc to about 85rc. (Multiple 24h sessions).

script: 10/10.

scripter: 10/10.

1 thing though, the script doesnt recognize my mining cape. It equips the normal graceful cape and carries on. But according to the reccommended equipment. It should try to equip the mining cape over graceful.

• Heart 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...