Anyone know where to find Zulrah bot that allows Iban staff?

redditcoinz

Looking for an ironman friendly Zulrah bot, one that allows either mage only Iban staff or Iban staff+rune cbow(or msb),

Also preferably looking for that mobile version i see everyone running around with 105+mage and 12k+ zulrah kills on a mage only one, that looks pretty ban resistant for my ironman lol.

Willing to pay the price, can someone please point me in the right direction where I may find these?

also, if a venenatis bot exists, i'd be interested in that aswell, not sure if it does or not though. but the zulrah one i really need asap if possible. I'll try to check thread replies if notification shows up, if not please PM  me on here thank you.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, redditcoinz said:

Looking for an ironman friendly Zulrah bot, one that allows either mage only Iban staff or Iban staff+rune cbow(or msb)

Also preferably looking for that mobile version i see everyone running around with 105+mage and 12k+ zulrah kills on a mage only one, that looks pretty ban resistant for my ironman lol.

Pretty sure the Zulrah script here would work. And you're not gonna find anything mobile on here, and that mobile bot farm is most likely fully private and you won't be able to get your hands on it. Better off paying for services for your iron instead of risking the ban botting it

45 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Pretty sure the Zulrah script here would work. And you're not gonna find anything mobile on here, and that mobile bot farm is most likely fully private and you won't be able to get your hands on it. Better off paying for services for your iron instead of risking the ban botting it

I'm fairly certain it requires trident and doesn't support ibans staff - can you please confirm for me though? if it does support iban staff i'll purchase it immediately.

3 hours ago, redditcoinz said:

Looking for an ironman friendly Zulrah bot, one that allows either mage only Iban staff or Iban staff+rune cbow(or msb),

Willing to pay the price, can someone please point me in the right direction where I may find these?

also, if a venenatis bot exists, i'd be interested in that aswell, not sure if it does or not though. but the zulrah one i really need asap if possible. I'll try to check thread replies if notification shows up, if not please PM  me on here thank you.

You trying to do the kill for diary or to farm it?

• 3 weeks later...