Anyone that bought accounts on this site and got bad experience?

11 hours ago, Graciekiller1 said:

Anyone here that ever bought an account from this site and had issues with it? 

Like getting it hacked back/banned?

Don't have to tell the sellers name if u dont want lol

when buying an account you always run the risk of the seller recovering the account, now I'm not attempting to prevent you from buying because there are a lot of reputable sellers on this site, If you're purchasing from someone with a lot of feedback, you *shouldn't* have any issues. It is a recommendation that it may be more in your interest to create an account yourself, that way you're the original owner and purchase a service for someone to complete the tasks on your account. that way you can completely mitigate any potential recoveries. If this is the road you would contemplate going down the same thing applies, use reputable service providers. Here are a few I've used and had no issues with at all @Fratem- RsServices. @Dbuffed - (not sure of the service name). @Get Taxed- GetTaxed Account Shop & GetTaxed Services.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

20 hours ago, Graciekiller1 said:

Anyone here that ever bought an account from this site and had issues with it? 

Like getting it hacked back/banned?

Don't have to tell the sellers name if u dont want lol

Hi there, 
Always be careful, if anyone is keep on selling an account really fast, really cheap.. It might be too good to be true.

We strive for quality accounts at an affordable price.
If you want more security/control you can always have us built an account of yours.
Feel free to join my discord if you'd need some extra info etc.

8 hours ago, Space said:

when buying an account you always run the risk of the seller recovering the account, now I'm not attempting to prevent you from buying because there are a lot of reputable sellers on this site, If you're purchasing from someone with a lot of feedback, you *shouldn't* have any issues. It is a recommendation that it may be more in your interest to create an account yourself, that way you're the original owner and purchase a service for someone to complete the tasks on your account. that way you can completely mitigate any potential recoveries. If this is the road you would contemplate going down the same thing applies, use reputable service providers. Here are a few I've used and had no issues with at all @Fratem- RsServices. @Dbuffed - (not sure of the service name). @Get Taxed- GetTaxed Account Shop & GetTaxed Services.

Thank you for the mention!

• Heart 1