Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

@Khaleesi I have a seed dibber in my bank but the script can't find it.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:01:46 PM]: Banking for Seed dibber
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:01:48 PM]: Banking for Seed dibber
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:01:59 PM]: Stopping script - Not enough Seed dibber found.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:02:04 PM]: Terminating script Khal Tithe Farm...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:02:04 PM]: Script Khal Tithe Farm has exited!

Also, the script gets stuck on the dialogue with Farming Gricoller.

UPDATE: I restarted the OSBot client and started the script with a seed dibber in my inventory and it worked fine. I manually clicked through the Farming Gricoller dialogue so I don't know if that issue is fixed.

Edited by dotherobot

9 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi I have a seed dibber in my bank but the script can't find it.

[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:01:46 PM]: Banking for Seed dibber
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:01:48 PM]: Banking for Seed dibber
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:01:59 PM]: Stopping script - Not enough Seed dibber found.
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:02:04 PM]: Terminating script Khal Tithe Farm...
[INFO][Bot #1][03/28 04:02:04 PM]: Script Khal Tithe Farm has exited!

Also, the script gets stuck on the dialogue with Farming Gricoller.

UPDATE: I restarted the OSBot client and started the script with a seed dibber in my inventory and it worked fine. I manually clicked through the Farming Gricoller dialogue so I don't know if that issue is fixed.

Ya that could be a mirror issues, just restart the client and it should reset to work fine again :D

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya that could be a mirror issues, just restart the client and it should reset to work fine again :D

One additional suggestion: Could you add an option to grow just 16 plants (all in 1 row) rather than 17? I find that when my character runs to the adjacent row to water the 1 extra plant, 2 or 3 plants in the original row die.

so i realize that this is a bot for the mini game but i was wondering if you could maybe have it farm grapes after so many games to help simulate human like behavior or when it goes to spend reward points? i believe the patch is just north of the mini game itself and i think would be a decent addition to the script.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, not_a_bot said:

so i realize that this is a bot for the mini game but i was wondering if you could maybe have it farm grapes after so many games to help simulate human like behavior or when it goes to spend reward points? i believe the patch is just north of the mini game itself and i think would be a decent addition to the script.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will def have a look at that.

5 hours ago, dotherobot said:

One additional suggestion: Could you add an option to grow just 16 plants (all in 1 row) rather than 17? I find that when my character runs to the adjacent row to water the 1 extra plant, 2 or 3 plants in the original row die.

Sure I can take a look at that

• Like 1