Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Weird you have issues with the gui, been a long time since anyone had this ^^
I doubt you would have this on 2 pc's and a laptop since maybe 1 out of 1000 people have this issue

well I have the thieving, temporos, agi and thieving bot u made.. none have that issue... so could u just fix the issue , cuz i ben waiting for a tith bot for way to long? please

maybe think about making the photo or logo a bit smaller in order to have more space on the gui?

Edited by headlessautopsy

7 hours ago, headlessautopsy said:

well I have the thieving, temporos, agi and thieving bot u made.. none have that issue... so could u just fix the issue , cuz i ben waiting for a tith bot for way to long? please

maybe think about making the photo or logo a bit smaller in order to have more space on the gui?

I don't get the issue tbh, the GUI is already resizeable just like every other script ... They all use the same source code and panels.
Feel free to send me a screenshot of your issue so I can see what's wrong for you

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I don't get the issue tbh, the GUI is already resizeable just like every other script ... They all use the same source code and panels.
Feel free to send me a screenshot of your issue so I can see what's wrong for you

6 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

cant see "start" button and wont allow me to scroll down.. if its isolated to my pc's fine, if not hmu when issue fixed :)

I stand by all of Khal's scripts. To this day I have not found better scripts on any other website.

I've searched every botting website there is for a tithe farm bot that isn't complete dogshit and finally Khal has done it again and made a flawless fucking bot.

I've ran this bot for about 10-15 hours so far and have had literally zero issues with it getting stuck or doing shit it isn't supposed to.  I've done tithe farm by hand many times and this bot looks insanely human-like.

Thanks again Khal for what you do!

3 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

I stand by all of Khal's scripts. To this day I have not found better scripts on any other website.

I've searched every botting website there is for a tithe farm bot that isn't complete dogshit and finally Khal has done it again and made a flawless fucking bot.

I've ran this bot for about 10-15 hours so far and have had literally zero issues with it getting stuck or doing shit it isn't supposed to.  I've done tithe farm by hand many times and this bot looks insanely human-like.

Thanks again Khal for what you do!

Glad to hear pal! Lemme know if you have any suggestions what I can add/change :)