Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

12 hours ago, aroetra said:

Bought this bot without trial since i have some of your other bots and they had worked well, this just started this one and all kinds of problems. Doesnt fill with lunars if you have water staff and tome. Crops dying even with me being the only one on the server and with 17 seeds ...

If your crops are dying you might wanna start your mirror mode, this speed of this scripts completely depends on your machine.
The slower it is, the slower the script will work, if you can't do 17 seeds in mirror, you should be useing injection instead. I don't think i should add even fewer seeds, that wouldn't be any usefull.

I will have a look at the lunars to refill the watering cans

12 hours ago, aroetra said:

How come nobody in comments havent mentioned anything? Its sometime watering through right clicks, crops start dying and it just stands and doesnt have a clue what to do

Right clicks is osbot, can't change that. The script knows exactly what to do at ervery point of the run, it tracks every plant and what stage it is in.
My gues sis that your pc can't handle the pressure of this script on mirror mode, try it on injection and you'll be surprosed of how fast it's supposed to go 😉

16 hours ago, aroetra said:

My computer is running games like CS GO easy, no way it cant handle OSRS without being even in HD. I aint risking using stealth mode since it has much higher ban rates.

CS GO is one of the games that even runs on a PC from 10 years ago :D 

Injection isn't that bad, it runs a lot more stable than mirror on all factors

Send me some screenshots of you client when it's running :)

8 hours ago, iPaa said:

Trial Please Khaleesi you beautiful human :D

Enjoy! ^^

9 hours ago, Needqueststbh said:

may i have a trial please

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, traumav2 said:

banned after using fort literally 35 mins. garbage script

Banns can always happen when you bot, BUT you can't even get banned that fast, even if you would try to get an account banned that fast.
The script works perfectly as it's intended, stop lying. Do research and bot properly :)