What to do with account after a 1 day ban?

anothermerman

I've been botting an alt-main on the side while I work from home.  It just got hit with a 1 day ban this morning.
I was botting it 10+ hours a day for 10 days straight.  Usually mixing up activities ever 3-4 hours or so.  More at the beginning.  Got to ~1250 total.

Proxifier, MirrorMode, Sandboxie, etc...

Anyways, not here to bitch and moan, just wondering what the hell do I do with it now?

Well it depends, I have a nice fully botted main 2k+ total, if I ever get 2ban my plan is just keep it and never bot. It's fun to have a account like this :) Not sure if 1250 total is enough for you to keep for some reason so you could either sell it or bot it, but in both cases you won't get too much gp i'd assume. You can try luck botting as you botted before, maybe try thinking what could have get you the ban in the first place. Maybe you used some new scripts in past 2 days before the ban. Some people had good luck botting after 2 day ban as it never happened. Maybe you would be the one of them :D