Heiz Obor Killer

Heiz

37 minutes ago, Vertillah said:

Hello i just purchased this script but it doesn't appear to start. I click start bot select the script but nothing happens, no GUI or anything.

Am i doing something wrong?

Hello, the problem has already been fixed in the morning. Now it is necessary to wait for the SDN update, which usually happens at dawn

Loving this script, however I have some suggestions that might make this script even more powerful. 

- Enable food support when fighting chickens/cows. Currently the script just bounces between the two but being able to attack cows and eat if required would be nice.
- Add prayer support for Obor (protect from range)
- If possible, potentially be able to loot the bones of your kill but not others. It would be cool to level prayer with this script, but since Hill Giants is filled with bots in general who don't loot bones, the script will just run around and bury bones it finds which is pretty funny but would be cool if we could set it and forget it and come back days later to nice combat stats and prayer level instead of no combat and heaps of prayer :)

Thanks for all your efforts in this script, it's well worth the 8 bucks. I've made a heap of Obor bots with this script in the last week, haven't been banned at all. Keep up the great work!

On 6/9/2023 at 4:30 PM, Homesman said:

can i get a trial? pls

I forgot to answer, but the trial was given!

On 6/10/2023 at 8:45 AM, Kiwiibotter said:

Loving this script, however I have some suggestions that might make this script even more powerful. 

- Enable food support when fighting chickens/cows. Currently the script just bounces between the two but being able to attack cows and eat if required would be nice.
- Add prayer support for Obor (protect from range)
- If possible, potentially be able to loot the bones of your kill but not others. It would be cool to level prayer with this script, but since Hill Giants is filled with bots in general who don't loot bones, the script will just run around and bury bones it finds which is pretty funny but would be cool if we could set it and forget it and come back days later to nice combat stats and prayer level instead of no combat and heaps of prayer :)

Thanks for all your efforts in this script, it's well worth the 8 bucks. I've made a heap of Obor bots with this script in the last week, haven't been banned at all. Keep up the great work!

Interesting, thanks for the suggestions.

This option to get only the loot itself already exists, but only for iron man accounts. I can try to release this to all account types.