Heiz Obor Killer

Heiz

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Heiz said:

Done!

Just testing the script out right now. But, do you think you could add an option to completely ignore obor? I just want to kill hill giants after chickens/cows :) If you can do this and my testing goes well, I will definitely buy! I just want to be able to train my Def, Att, Str all at the same rate :)

Edit: On second look, I realize you can set the script up to not fight obor until a certain number of keys. This is perfect! I will definitely be purchasing it to replace the BH script

Edit: When killing chickens/cows I'd like it if you could make it bank the loot once inventory is full. This way the account can earn enough gp selling cowhide/feathers to upgrade gear along the way. If possible, maybe even have it purchase better gear once the character reaches a certain level :)

Edited by Robstinator
Suggestions
  • Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 10:43 PM, Robstinator said:

Just testing the script out right now. But, do you think you could add an option to completely ignore obor? I just want to kill hill giants after chickens/cows :) If you can do this and my testing goes well, I will definitely buy! I just want to be able to train my Def, Att, Str all at the same rate :)

Edit: On second look, I realize you can set the script up to not fight obor until a certain number of keys. This is perfect! I will definitely be purchasing it to replace the BH script

Edit: When killing chickens/cows I'd like it if you could make it bank the loot once inventory is full. This way the account can earn enough gp selling cowhide/feathers to upgrade gear along the way. If possible, maybe even have it purchase better gear once the character reaches a certain level :)

Sorry for the delay, I usually access the forum once a day, but I didn't receive notification of your post.

Yes, there is that possibility simply by adding a very high minimum number of keys, like 999. The script would take weeks to loot 999 keys.

Have you tried adding items like "Cow hide" or "Feathers" to the loot list? I think it should work when killing cows or chickens