Heiz Obor Killer

Heiz

• 2 weeks later...

You have a few major bugs btw. 
1) Sometimes it will not withdraw a key for obor from the bank and will legit spend hours just walking back and forth from the bank and dungeon door. The only thing log shows is "Have brass key and allowed inventory" but clearly it does some kind of check because it doesnt open the door and walks back to the bank, open the bank, closes it and off it goes back to the dungeon door and just repeats. 
2) Sometimes gets stuck at hill giants area after killing obor. Logs dont say much apart from "WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!" State says "Walking" but all it does is afk in a spot waiting for loot appear and just collects dropped loot. 

Edit: I should probably explain how I have to manually fix these bugs. 
1) for the key issue, I just pause the script, take out 1 key, and resume. Then the bot seems to be good(unless it happens again). Seems very random / rare, I have like 8 bots not encountered any of these issues, but then a few that have. 
2) for this issue, I just have to go click the ladder to exit and bot continues as if nothing happened. (not sure if this self fixes after a while, as ive only seen this once and I check the bots every 30-60mins)

This is all from doing mass keys btw, personally dont use it to kill hill giants, only Obor. 

Apart from that script is pretty much 10/10. Hopefully these 2 points can be worked on <3 

Edited by Amaia
  • Like 1