Best Proxies and ways to get unbanned?

tstudent

I was thinking of getting a proxy then botting an account that was created on my IP on it. I figured if it got banned I would be just wait a little bit then claim I got hacked or something along those lines.

1. Do you have any good proxies to recommend?

2. Would this work?

3. Would I need to go through the process of recovering the account from a different IP or at least changing the password from a different IP?

4. Do you think it would matter what was botted on the "hacked" account? Like if Jagex banned it while Vorkath farming vs training agility.

5. Do you know of any better methods that I could possibly pay to know? Only plan on doing this with one account.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone.

1. People don't usually say where they get their good proxies since it's not worth doing as the more botter use those proxies the higher chance of them getting flagged. If someone recommends you proxy seller most likely they dont even use it themselves :D 

2. Not always, but often it works

3. You will need to change password since it will be locked if it will get quashed

4. Probably not. But somehow they sometimes decide not to unban you. E.g from experience, two exact same accounts, one gets unbanned, other doesnt. Both created/used the same way.

5. If you will use one account remember that at some point the fun will end. Either they randomly decide not to unban you 1st, 2nd or 3rd time or even they will state to you, look you have been hacked few times now if you will get hacked again and banned you are banned permanently