[GUIDE] How To Run Multiple Mirror Mode Clients With Seperate Proxies (Bypass Unable to Create Advertising Error)

Goopie1051

On 8/10/2021 at 12:39 PM, ginekologas said:

I done everything and get an error. There was an error loading the game configuration from the website. If you have a firewall, check that this program is allowed to access the internet, And proxifier in the notification says  jagexlauncher1.exe Could not connect to proxy

I usually get that error when I type in the proxy info incorrectly.

Go back to Proxy Server, click on the Proxy you are trying to use, and click Check. It will tell you if it connects or not, if not, you entered it incorrectly or the proxy is expired.

Hope that helps!

On 8/10/2021 at 1:04 PM, ginekologas said:

I cant even to go to google until i shut down proxifier.. :D

Message me on Discord.   Goopie1051#2302

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Bookashade said:

Hi, when bot goes on a break and logs out and back in, i see in proxifier's active sessions, that only 1 active session is being proxified.

Normally when i start i see 2 active sessions, one for launcher1 and one for osbot

Anyone knows how to fix this or is this normal?

You should only see one active session per proxy with Proxifier. It doesn't proxy OSBot, it only proxys the OSRS client. OSBot is just mirroring it, there is no need for that to be proxy.

Also When it logs out for a break, it should no longer be an active session on Proxifier until it logs back in. It only needs to be an active session when you are logged in.

1 hour ago, Goopie1051 said:

You should only see one active session per proxy with Proxifier. It doesn't proxy OSBot, it only proxys the OSRS client. OSBot is just mirroring it, there is no need for that to be proxy.

Also When it logs out for a break, it should no longer be an active session on Proxifier until it logs back in. It only needs to be an active session when you are logged in.

Ok thanks for explaining that!

hi mate, ive done all the steps and got everything sorted, thanks very much for the help :D

just a quick question if you dont mind?

was wondering if when im running the osbot client and the copied osrs player through mirror mode - will this be the only thing that operates through the proxy?

as in like can i run that, then run my main acc off rune lite and they wont conflict each other? or be able to be linked and get multi banned?

i wont be botting on the main, just on the burner acc ran through proxifier and sand boxie.

just paranoid to have it botting in background and play my main through rune lite at the same time lol

1 minute ago, EzCuZz said:

hi mate, ive done all the steps and got everything sorted, thanks very much for the help :D

just a quick question if you dont mind?

was wondering if when im running the osbot client and the copied osrs player through mirror mode - will this be the only thing that operates through the proxy?

as in like can i run that, then run my main acc off rune lite and they wont conflict each other? or be able to be linked and get multi banned?

i wont be botting on the main, just on the burner acc ran through proxifier and sand boxie.

just paranoid to have it botting in background and play my main through rune lite at the same time lol

As long as it's botted through a proxy you're good to play runelite open on your home ip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey bro was running this fine yesterday now when i try do it tiday i get a message when dragging the osrs coppied client into sand boxie saying - "there was an error loading the game configuration from the website, if you have firewall, check that this program is allowed access to the internet"

any ideas?  

removed everything and just done a fresh follow through of the guide but it still shows up this error message.

osbot app opens fine and is just trying to find client to mirror to but cant get the osrs client to load up at all :(

edit : it works if i load the original osrs client - just not the copy. not too fussed tbh as im only running one clientso its all good really... just the jagexlauncher1 has the issue

Edited by EzCuZz

On 12/31/2021 at 5:50 AM, EzCuZz said:

hey bro was running this fine yesterday now when i try do it tiday i get a message when dragging the osrs coppied client into sand boxie saying - "there was an error loading the game configuration from the website, if you have firewall, check that this program is allowed access to the internet"

any ideas?  

removed everything and just done a fresh follow through of the guide but it still shows up this error message.

osbot app opens fine and is just trying to find client to mirror to but cant get the osrs client to load up at all :(

edit : it works if i load the original osrs client - just not the copy. not too fussed tbh as im only running one clientso its all good really... just the jagexlauncher1 has the issue

Hey man,
Yeah I've actually come across this problem a few times. For some reason I did something that caused the OSRS client to give me the error if I try opening more than one client when it shouldn't give you the error unless you're opening your third client.
Can you open the other client alone and it runs fine? If the client won't load, then go on Proxifier and Check the proxy, it might be that.
If you can open that client, and you're having the issue I had before with only being able to open one client at a time, go to the jagexcache folder and find the browsercontrol.dll file and delete it
But to me it sounds like you entered your proxy in wrong, it's down, or expired and won't load the OSRS client. You get the error when that happens