[GUIDE] How To Run Multiple Mirror Mode Clients With Seperate Proxies (Bypass Unable to Create Advertising Error)

Goopie1051

On 1/1/2022 at 11:09 PM, Goopie1051 said:

Hey man,
Yeah I've actually come across this problem a few times. For some reason I did something that caused the OSRS client to give me the error if I try opening more than one client when it shouldn't give you the error unless you're opening your third client.
Can you open the other client alone and it runs fine? If the client won't load, then go on Proxifier and Check the proxy, it might be that.
If you can open that client, and you're having the issue I had before with only being able to open one client at a time, go to the jagexcache folder and find the browsercontrol.dll file and delete it
But to me it sounds like you entered your proxy in wrong, it's down, or expired and won't load the OSRS client. You get the error when that happens

you are right mate, error with the proxy.. i selected the socks5  type when in actual fact the proxy i had was a https, changed it and boom connected straight away some man  :)!

is there a difference between the two types? should i be using one over the other or does it not really matter?

On 1/7/2022 at 3:43 PM, EzCuZz said:

you are right mate, error with the proxy.. i selected the socks5  type when in actual fact the proxy i had was a https, changed it and boom connected straight away some man  :)!

is there a difference between the two types? should i be using one over the other or does it not really matter?

Yes, there is a huge difference between the two types..
SOCKS5 is for proxying the OSRS client
HTTPS is for proxying web browser, such as the osrs website

Edited by Goopie1051

On 1/9/2022 at 12:37 PM, datadatadat said:

First of all thanks for that you are amazing!

Secondly i have a question. Must there always be two lines for each account in Proxifier?

I have two accounts who have 2 lines and one account who now only has one line.

Tysm!

Sometimes there will be more than one line for an accounts connection...
But I have noticed they will keep connections open sometimes even when I'm not logged in... Always when I try logging into an account that's banned..
So if you see a connection still open when you're done botting, manually terminate that shit!

Great guide thanks a lot for sharing this! 

Do you use only 1 proxy/account or do you share a few accounts on the same proxy. I assume if you have a good proxy you should be okay to use multiple accounts? Especially if they don't all play at the same time and you use a different sandbox for each account

What are your thoughts on this? 

Edited by dankdrcode

3 minutes ago, dankdrcode said:

Great guide thanks a lot for sharing this! 

Do you use only 1 proxy/account or do you share a few accounts on the same proxy. I assume if you have a good proxy you should be okay to use multiple accounts? Especially if they don't all play at the same time and you use a different sandbox for each account

What are your thoughts on this? 

I use one account for each proxy for my vorkath farm, not worth risking more. Simple shit I'll do two. But it can get pricey doing that. I'm going to reiterate this for EVERYONE though.

BE CAREFUL WITH USING PROXYS, MOST ARE FLAGGED AND WILL CATCH YOU BANS!

MOST OF THESE SELLERS DO NOT TEST THEM AND SELL SHIT PROXYS SO BE CAREFUL PLEASE

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goopie1051 said:

I use one account for each proxy for my vorkath farm, not worth risking more. Simple shit I'll do two. But it can get pricey doing that. I'm going to reiterate this for EVERYONE though.

BE CAREFUL WITH USING PROXYS, MOST ARE FLAGGED AND WILL CATCH YOU BANS!

MOST OF THESE SELLERS DO NOT TEST THEM AND SELL SHIT PROXYS SO BE CAREFUL PLEASE

How do you find good reliable proxies? Any sellers /companies you recommend avoiding? 

Edited by dankdrcode

On 1/12/2022 at 1:00 PM, dankdrcode said:

How do you find good reliable proxies? Any sellers /companies you recommend avoiding? 

I'm not gonna bullshit man... You see my progress report... Took me over TWO YEARS to finally find a reliable proxy provider, just found it a few months ago.
98% Of these Proxy Sellers are just reselling datacenter proxys AND don't even test them before they resell. Alot of them are flagged, which ends up fucking over the customer.
Lost half of my Vorkath Farm because of this, and never fucking again. Still very mad I paid to get my accounts banned. But lesson learned.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...