My Skiller Progress :D (Updated 10-12-2013) No Longer Banned :)

Robbie429

What should I level up next?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What should I level up next? VOTING ENDS 10-15-2013!

• Smithing
    • Fishing
    • Agility
    • Mining

My main is a level 3cb Skiller smile.png It is kind of odd but I find that more amusing than combat.

My goals are:

99 Firemaking: COMPLETE!
99 Thieving: COMPLETE!

What is next?

I was considering herblore but at this point herb prices as you probably already know are RIDICULOUS so, I am going to be doing something else but I am not sure what!

I am going to start a poll with a few skills that I'd be willing to level up and it's up to YOU to choose what I level up!

Until we decide I am going to level up some random skills that are low right now! I will decide what skill to do in 7 days!

Voting ends on 10-15-2013!

99thieving.png 99 Thieving on 10-8-2013!

Check below for the progress/dates for how I got thieving to 99!

10-12-2013 - I have been working on random skills, getting up some of the skills that are keeping my total level down.

Some stat changes were:

Smithing: + 3

Hunter: + 24

Herblore: + 4

Fishing: + 25

Agility: +1

Skills10-12-2013.pngThis picture is updated as of 10-12-2013

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This next section will be my past progress, it will inlcude multiple stat pictures of my adventures to 99s.

This section currently only includes my firemaking progress beginning on 9-19-2013 to 9-27-2013

and my Thieving progress from 9-30-2013 to 10-8-2013 !

This is my thieving progress from 9-30-2013 to 10-8-2013. It took me 9 days to get from 37-99 at Pyramid Plunder smile.png

Thieving.png

Firemaking: 85,000 maples and 500 mages from 76-99 (Approximately 12m cash)

99FiremakingPL0x-1.jpg

I'm sorry that picture isn't all that pretty but I am not a photo editor tongue.png

I'm looking for feedback on how I'm doing with my progress updates! Please tell me how you think I am doing and what else you would like to see out of my progress updates! Your suggestions are welcome here!!!

Thank you so much for checking this out and I hope to get your feedback!

- Robbie42944

Edited by Robbie429
  • Like 1

Best of luck on your goals, I would love it if you keep us up to date with a daily level update? biggrin.png

I would love to keep you guys up to date ! I will post a new stat pic right now. My current signature is not up-to-date. I am just starting my level 99 firemaking goal, so expect another 99 for me in the next couple weeks :D

post-39707-0-06545700-1379454878_thumb.png