Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

I asked for a trail and tried it out and it runs flawlessly. There was only 1 problem that happened very rarely, but it would misclick to tether and then it would just stay there the entire game. Other than that it runs smooth and very amazing. I love how it knows when to cook and when not to cook also how it knows sometimes to not use a full inventory. That shit was nice. 10/10

11 hours ago, Ampleram said:

I asked for a trail and tried it out and it runs flawlessly. There was only 1 problem that happened very rarely, but it would misclick to tether and then it would just stay there the entire game. Other than that it runs smooth and very amazing. I love how it knows when to cook and when not to cook also how it knows sometimes to not use a full inventory. That shit was nice. 10/10

Will take a look at the tether again, not sure why it does that once in a while

3 hours ago, Squat said:

bugs out, stops after attaching to the totem first wave. wont fish beginning of the game.

physically have to baby sit it

all happened after rollback of 12/10/22

tested script 12/11/22 6pm and these were the issues.

Ran for about 2 hours, didn't notice any issues on my side...
Tried restarting your client? Especially on mirror mode, it breaks a lot and the only way to fix is to restart the whole client. Also make sure you are logged out when you hook mirror

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...