Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

Had the bot for multiple weeks now, I have over 100 hours of botted time, which results to 900 kills and roughly around 3k points. However, when I watch my bot, there are numerous amounts of miss clicks every single game  (On the cannon, fishing spots, etc.) I was wondering if this could be fixed, because I feel the points per hour would sharply increase whcoh automatically means so will the xp.

Overal one hell of a bot!

Peace!

4 hours ago, holybong said:

Had the bot for multiple weeks now, I have over 100 hours of botted time, which results to 900 kills and roughly around 3k points. However, when I watch my bot, there are numerous amounts of miss clicks every single game  (On the cannon, fishing spots, etc.) I was wondering if this could be fixed, because I feel the points per hour would sharply increase whcoh automatically means so will the xp.

Overal one hell of a bot!

Peace!

The script doesn't decide if it wants it missclick or not... could try to restart the client and see if it helps :)

Hey @Khaleesi, The bot seems to be having troubles seeing the dragon harpoon as a harpoon. it will just keep trying to get a harpoon from the boxes in game and not do anything else, even when the game is saying that I already have one. Currently running mirror mode and have the dragon harpoon special option ticked in the setup.

17 hours ago, shadesrush said:

Hey @Khaleesi, The bot seems to be having troubles seeing the dragon harpoon as a harpoon. it will just keep trying to get a harpoon from the boxes in game and not do anything else, even when the game is saying that I already have one. Currently running mirror mode and have the dragon harpoon special option ticked in the setup.

DId you equip the dragon haproon or in the inventory?

5 hours ago, crowsdusk said:

Hey could i get a trial please :) 

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, shadesrush said:

yes its equiped. i manually un-equiped it and it did the same thing with the d harp in invent

Is it a special one? with some kit applied to it? what is the exact name of it?

5 hours ago, zAltBot said:

May I have a trial and whats the 07GP value for this? if it works well id like to purchase!!

Join the discord for more info 😉