Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

After using the bot for a bit I think it's good but a few things stand out to me. If you lose/use a bucket of water it shouldn't immediately run across the map to get a new one. Same goes for a hammer. It likes to spam click the altar a lot to cook every time as well which is a bit wonky to me. It misclicks occasionally on the spirit pool to attack Tempoross and likes to run into fires.

14 hours ago, CPKER said:

After using the bot for a bit I think it's good but a few things stand out to me. If you lose/use a bucket of water it shouldn't immediately run across the map to get a new one. Same goes for a hammer. It likes to spam click the altar a lot to cook every time as well which is a bit wonky to me. It misclicks occasionally on the spirit pool to attack Tempoross and likes to run into fires.

It should never spamm click anything in the first place or missclick a lot, you might wanna restart your client.(Also make sure to only have 1 bot in 1 client in case you are running multiple)
Zoom out some more, only fire that are seen by the bot will be taken in account, so if you are zoomed in a lot it will ignore a lot of fires
It's designed to grab tools if they are missing, that won't change since you can get stuck fairly quick if you don't have them.

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

It should never spamm click anything in the first place or missclick a lot, you might wanna restart your client.(Also make sure to only have 1 bot in 1 client in case you are running multiple)
Zoom out some more, only fire that are seen by the bot will be taken in account, so if you are zoomed in a lot it will ignore a lot of fires
It's designed to grab tools if they are missing, that won't change since you can get stuck fairly quick if you don't have them.

I'm only using one client on mirror mode. It consistently spam clicked the altar to cook the food when I watched. AFAIK it's fully zoomed out and it was over multiple sessions so the client was restarted. Idk, maybe it was just bad luck on my part. 

I was impressed overall, will likely purchase the script later. Just noting a couple things I saw. 

28 minutes ago, CPKER said:

I'm only using one client on mirror mode. It consistently spam clicked the altar to cook the food when I watched. AFAIK it's fully zoomed out and it was over multiple sessions so the client was restarted. Idk, maybe it was just bad luck on my part. 

I was impressed overall, will likely purchase the script later. Just noting a couple things I saw. 

I will have a look at it, can you let me know what settings you were using ? :)

1 hour ago, MrLights said:

@Khaleesi Noticed one thing, when going to the dock to fish by Tempoross it sometimes clicks on the tile on the dock even though it already clicked to start fishing. It wont go back to fishing until the character stops doing the animation which sometimes it takes long to do. Is there any way around that?

Uhm you mean while it's fishing tempeross it clicks the minimap or what exactly do you mean?

9 hours ago, Senthal said:

trial please

Enjoy!