Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

-Doesn't switch to leaping fish all the time :( (even if you manually switch to leaping fish, it will switch back to the single fish node)

-Runs through fire sometimes :(

Edit: Also has this really weird behavior where it is catching only 4 fish, cooking them, then putting them in cannon. Makes it look like a bot.

Edited by adeathsmckitten

16 hours ago, adeathsmckitten said:

-Doesn't switch to leaping fish all the time :( (even if you manually switch to leaping fish, it will switch back to the single fish node)

-Runs through fire sometimes :(

Edit: Also has this really weird behavior where it is catching only 4 fish, cooking them, then putting them in cannon. Makes it look like a bot.

- Thats because mirror can't find the node sometimes. It's a good thing that it doesn't always instantly goes to fish these btw. You would get banned pretty quick if you did. Never go 100% effiency while botting or it will be your last very quick :/
- Zoom out so it can SEE the fires else it will not care and run through them.
- That's actuallyu to most optimal way, you fish a few and cook a few and wait for jumping fish. Sometimes there will be none but thats fairly rare tbh

Edited by Khaleesi

Hey khal love your scripts so i didnt even ask for a trial for this one. I have to admit this might feel like the one that could use a little more work compared to your others. Just something I've noticed, when it comes to efficiency, it is on the low-end. I understand the concept behind being too effective, but something doesn't feel right watching the match pan out, it's hard to explain. 

My main concern is, for some reason, maybe I'm not at optimal settings, but the colossal wave detection is a bit off, and i find pretty often I end up getting wiped out by the wave. I'm all the way zoomed-out, but it still seems to happen often enough it concerns me just a little. 

All in all it works as intended and I've gotten some nice gains. I love all your scripts dude.

tldr: wish it was a little better at detecting incoming waves. thanks  

12 hours ago, evaker said:

Hey khal love your scripts so i didnt even ask for a trial for this one. I have to admit this might feel like the one that could use a little more work compared to your others. Just something I've noticed, when it comes to efficiency, it is on the low-end. I understand the concept behind being too effective, but something doesn't feel right watching the match pan out, it's hard to explain. 

My main concern is, for some reason, maybe I'm not at optimal settings, but the colossal wave detection is a bit off, and i find pretty often I end up getting wiped out by the wave. I'm all the way zoomed-out, but it still seems to happen often enough it concerns me just a little. 

All in all it works as intended and I've gotten some nice gains. I love all your scripts dude.

tldr: wish it was a little better at detecting incoming waves. thanks  

the speed fo the detection purely depends on mirror mode if you use that.
If you would use injection it would instantly trigger though.

But with mirror you have a high chance of missing the message in the chat, so it will rely on the wave on the screen which is a lot slower to detect. :/
Could also be that the acc is just in a bad position, like moving between boat and beach or beach and boat and gets caught midway :/
Make sure you are zoomed out like atleast 3/4th of the camera so it can always click the pole right away, should speed it up aswell

I will take a look and see if I can remove somewhat of the delay anyways 😉

• Heart 1