Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

Noticed some weird decision making while running this. Works great most of the time, but sometimes when running from beach to boat and a wave is coming but the nearest mast is broken, it will choose the far mast when there's no chance of reaching it (where instead there would be enough time to repair the nearer mast, then rope it). Also sometimes when Tempo is low health I've noticed the bot doesn't prioritize the double fishing spot, which admittedly isn't too big of an issue but it is a bit of xp/pts waste if the time until Tempo dies is longer

18 hours ago, Big_Deal_Daniel said:

Noticed some weird decision making while running this. Works great most of the time, but sometimes when running from beach to boat and a wave is coming but the nearest mast is broken, it will choose the far mast when there's no chance of reaching it (where instead there would be enough time to repair the nearer mast, then rope it). Also sometimes when Tempo is low health I've noticed the bot doesn't prioritize the double fishing spot, which admittedly isn't too big of an issue but it is a bit of xp/pts waste if the time until Tempo dies is longer

It will probably not care about broken masts when a wave is coming in, I can take a look at that.
It should always have prio on double fishing sposts, if it does not do that thats bcs usually there is still "fires" underneath or "storms" above in the mirror mode client, for some reason they don't refresh at some points. Not much me or you can do about that :/

9 hours ago, haheravisti said:

Could I please have a trial of tempoross bot?

Enjoy!