Jump to content
Ranarra

What do you guys do after one of your bots gets hit with a 2-day?

Recommended Posts

This happened to me and I continued doing what I was doing as-if I'm preparing to be perm banned, but in the mean time send emails to Jagex support regarding your 2day ban, then if your hit with the perm you'll have back-up emails explaining how this was done by hand and you don't own any software beside the Runescape client downloaded from their website.

This has worked for me and once I was perm banned it was only two days before this issue was resolved. 

Now those two offences are wiped off my account I've continued to do what people was reporting me for and I'm a week and a half into it and I'm yet to receive any further back-lash. 

If I get banned I will appeal it and continue to send emails until I receive a response, I will complain how a 2-day ban is disgusting when all I'm doing is working hard, explain how you've not got much to do these days as your furloughed or something along those lines. They will hopefully recognise this pattern and in future dismiss any in-game reports. 

I have had discussions with Jagex and various mods via email regarding my account and it's issues from being reported in-game, so I hope this helps you make a decision. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, D9BLADEE said:

Quash the ban 

Could you pleaes elaborate how this works?

4 hours ago, gang6000 said:

This happened to me and I continued doing what I was doing as-if I'm preparing to be perm banned, but in the mean time send emails to Jagex support regarding your 2day ban, then if your hit with the perm you'll have back-up emails explaining how this was done by hand and you don't own any software beside the Runescape client downloaded from their website.

This has worked for me and once I was perm banned it was only two days before this issue was resolved. 

Now those two offences are wiped off my account I've continued to do what people was reporting me for and I'm a week and a half into it and I'm yet to receive any further back-lash. 

If I get banned I will appeal it and continue to send emails until I receive a response, I will complain how a 2-day ban is disgusting when all I'm doing is working hard, explain how you've not got much to do these days as your furloughed or something along those lines. They will hopefully recognise this pattern and in future dismiss any in-game reports. 

I have had discussions with Jagex and various mods via email regarding my account and it's issues from being reported in-game, so I hope this helps you make a decision. 

Do you bot with proxies or on your home ip? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Psybration said:

Could you pleaes elaborate how this works?

Do you bot with proxies or on your home ip? 

Home IP. 

I can't speak for every user because many users bot on various accounts. 

I use one account and bot the hell out of it lol but I'm fine so far. 

I am smart and use breaks etc.

Another cool way to get around bans is create the account on your HOME IP.

Bot via PROXY in another country, set recovery questions in that PROXY COUNTRY (DIFFERENT FROM YOUR HOME LANGUAGE).

And when banned, request your account to be locked as someone has gained access and got your account banned.

Your account will be wiped off any offences and you'll just recover as usual.

This works for sure, as I have had this happen to me.

I am from UK, I had German recovery questions and explained how I'm not German nor do I speak German and go hard at the issue as-if it's their fault.

You know Jagex had information leaks a few years back, this can be your chance to blame them.

But if you receive the account back with no offences be careful what you are doing from your HOME IP. And if you decide to bot on the same Proxy then you can assume they will lock your account or eventually know you are responsible for these actions.

Good luck

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gang6000 said:

Home IP. 

I can't speak for every user because many users bot on various accounts. 

I use one account and bot the hell out of it lol but I'm fine so far. 

I am smart and use breaks etc.

Another cool way to get around bans is create the account on your HOME IP.

Bot via PROXY in another country, set recovery questions in that PROXY COUNTRY (DIFFERENT FROM YOUR HOME LANGUAGE).

And when banned, request your account to be locked as someone has gained access and got your account banned.

Your account will be wiped off any offences and you'll just recover as usual.

This works for sure, as I have had this happen to me.

I am from UK, I had German recovery questions and explained how I'm not German nor do I speak German and go hard at the issue as-if it's their fault.

You know Jagex had information leaks a few years back, this can be your chance to blame them.

But if you receive the account back with no offences be careful what you are doing from your HOME IP. And if you decide to bot on the same Proxy then you can assume they will lock your account or eventually know you are responsible for these actions.

Good luck

Thank you for sharing this great information!

 

If I bot several accounts on my home-ip and one of them gets a 2 day ban, do you think my other accounts would be at risk if I contacted Jagex  asking them to quash the ban in the event that they would check my other accounts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Psybration said:

Thank you for sharing this great information!

 

If I bot several accounts on my home-ip and one of them gets a 2 day ban, do you think my other accounts would be at risk if I contacted Jagex  asking them to quash the ban in the event that they would check my other accounts?

Well you need to remember they aren't stupid and are intellectual. 

When botting various accounts on your IP unless you have family members who play those hours who have separate aliases (email address, etc for you to appeal on those accounts) then it will not work. 

If you are botting various accounts on your home IP you need to remember that they will see various accounts playing at the same time which cannot be done by human hand. 

Your in-game patterns become extremely confusing since your not just working on one account therefore you will find it harder to back up your argument that you have extra free time or whatever you use as your excuse. 

Honestly, I understand many many people want to make money from their bots i.e. why they use various accounts, but in terms of safeness and anti-ban. You NEED to be using ONLY 1 ACCOUNT ON HOME IP. Any more than that will trigger various red alarms for Jagex. 

I've had in-depth conversations with Mods on my email regarding this EXACT issue.

So, they was telling me out of my TWO LAPTOPS I own, only ONE has information proving I created the account, it was a 10+ year old laptop, when I sent appeals from my NEW laptop it was denied, 3 TIMES. 

When I fished out my old laptop, bought a new (old) charger and sent the appeal, it was ACCEPTED instantly.

They hold various pieces of information, and if you make these mistakes of mixing up information or none of it totally makes sense, they will flag your account. 

P.S. Remember, 95% of their bans come from IN-GAME reports. 

So if you notice somebody you think IN-GAME who has reported you, it won't hurt to report them in-game, walk away from them IN-GAME and argue a little to yourself about "People who report people for trying hard who aren't bots"

This transcript will/can be used in your appeal, you can argue that this person had IN-GAME issues with you hence why they're trying to get you banned.

Good luck, but please unless this is your source of income, just use one account.

You will be putting scripts at risk of being completely canceled when multiple bots are banned for the same thing, also your IP address will be flagged and any progress could be questionable from Jagex's end. 

I really hope you find what your looking for.

-L

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, gang6000 said:

Well you need to remember they aren't stupid and are intellectual. 

When botting various accounts on your IP unless you have family members who play those hours who have separate aliases (email address, etc for you to appeal on those accounts) then it will not work. 

If you are botting various accounts on your home IP you need to remember that they will see various accounts playing at the same time which cannot be done by human hand. 

Your in-game patterns become extremely confusing since your not just working on one account therefore you will find it harder to back up your argument that you have extra free time or whatever you use as your excuse. 

Honestly, I understand many many people want to make money from their bots i.e. why they use various accounts, but in terms of safeness and anti-ban. You NEED to be using ONLY 1 ACCOUNT ON HOME IP. Any more than that will trigger various red alarms for Jagex. 

I've had in-depth conversations with Mods on my email regarding this EXACT issue.

So, they was telling me out of my TWO LAPTOPS I own, only ONE has information proving I created the account, it was a 10+ year old laptop, when I sent appeals from my NEW laptop it was denied, 3 TIMES. 

When I fished out my old laptop, bought a new (old) charger and sent the appeal, it was ACCEPTED instantly.

They hold various pieces of information, and if you make these mistakes of mixing up information or none of it totally makes sense, they will flag your account. 

P.S. Remember, 95% of their bans come from IN-GAME reports. 

So if you notice somebody you think IN-GAME who has reported you, it won't hurt to report them in-game, walk away from them IN-GAME and argue a little to yourself about "People who report people for trying hard who aren't bots"

This transcript will/can be used in your appeal, you can argue that this person had IN-GAME issues with you hence why they're trying to get you banned.

Good luck, but please unless this is your source of income, just use one account.

You will be putting scripts at risk of being completely canceled when multiple bots are banned for the same thing, also your IP address will be flagged and any progress could be questionable from Jagex's end. 

I really hope you find what your looking for.

-L

Thanks a lot for the thorough explanation! 

 

What's the source that 95% people get their accounts banned through in-game reports?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Psybration said:

Thanks a lot for the thorough explanation! 

 

What's the source that 95% people get their accounts banned through in-game reports?

My source is through IN-GAME experiences and understandings of their detection system.

For example, they will boast their detection system is state of the art and can detect 3rd party software. Yet they know using Mirrormode for example doesn't leave any trace. 

This unoriginal email they send to players when they are banned is nonsense and can be fought against. The IN-GAME reports are what Jagex rely on, they have over 6k+ mods which are good users of the game and play most parts, they hope that these and regular players will notice things which are off and report. 

I have seen for myself mods at hotspots acting instantly and muting/banning players. 

PLEASE don't accept my "95% of all bans are through in-game" as factual, this is based off my own experience and my own conversations with Jagex. 

Camaro the scripture for the SW Bot understands my dialogue with Mod **** I cannot name for various reasons but we had a very deep chat regarding various issues I've faced which are all related to what you are talking about. 

Good luck!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gang6000 said:

My source is through IN-GAME experiences and understandings of their detection system.

For example, they will boast their detection system is state of the art and can detect 3rd party software. Yet they know using Mirrormode for example doesn't leave any trace. 

This unoriginal email they send to players when they are banned is nonsense and can be fought against. The IN-GAME reports are what Jagex rely on, they have over 6k+ mods which are good users of the game and play most parts, they hope that these and regular players will notice things which are off and report. 

I have seen for myself mods at hotspots acting instantly and muting/banning players. 

PLEASE don't accept my "95% of all bans are through in-game" as factual, this is based off my own experience and my own conversations with Jagex. 

Camaro the scripture for the SW Bot understands my dialogue with Mod **** I cannot name for various reasons but we had a very deep chat regarding various issues I've faced which are all related to what you are talking about. 

Good luck!! 

Alright thanks man!

 

Wish u all the luck too !!:) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...