found a way not to get banned

monark999

even using the most risky scripts i got from lvl 1 - 99 mage (free script btw) 

all i did was use my chatbox every 20-30 mins. just talking to cc members or random chat . It seemed to work. Everytime ive botted for long hours 
(8+ hours) i use my chatbox and i never get banned.

Is this is a possible method to slip under the radar or am i just lucky?

It's possible chat interaction is a metric they use for bot classification, but definitely not not the only metric they're looking at. If it is one, I would probably say it's one of the least important metrics since plenty of legit players go hours or days without ever talking to anyone. It entirely depends on what activity you're doing to train magic too. Are you splashing which involves very few clicks? Alching? Killing a certain monster in an area repeatedly? Or some other method that requires a high APM? Also, just because it's a free script doesn't necessarily mean you will get banned faster. I'd imagine there are some free scripts out there that are decent and never used.

• 2 weeks later...

IT doesnt matters if you chat or no, its just matters how you click certain patterns.
Human being is not able to click over again very similar places for hours and even it its randomized by script to not click exact the same position its still easy to track which actions are natural and which are made by scipt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 10:31 PM, Justacuriousbot said:

If your talking every 15 - 20 minutes might aswell play and not bot 🧐

That depends what you say and how you interact.
Talking to other people and replying to them is something different then a list of lines to type in the chat.
You need an AI if you want something more interactive, and that would be very hard to do I think. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...