Have you been caught real world trading?

williamrg3

I am very curious to who has received a ban for real world trading. What are there detection systems? I only buy gold in very small amounts because I am so afraid of getting banned for real world trading. Honestly, the only time I ever hear anyone  talk about real world trading and getting banned, they are a youtuber/steamer and get there accounts unbanned pretty quickly. So I'm curious, has anybody here got a real world trading ban? What's the most gold I should buy and feel safe? Thank you to everyone who spent there time, energy, and effort reading this. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Very close to zero. As I've told people before, Jagex is aware that more than half their player base buys gold. It won't be in their interest to ban real players who buy gold to play the game. That being said, they do like throwing in RWT bans to botters to deny a future appeal. I purchase  anywhere from 30-50m gold on my main every two weeks or so for the last 5-6 years and I've yet to receive a ban. However, some of my bots have received RWT probably from being traced from my mule.