Mass account creation OSRS

Block

so i recently started botting again. i used to bot on like 5 maybe 10 accounts. but with the prime events i am doing more then this.

my first 10 accounts i made by hand and also with the creation of email. at one point the email provider blocked me from making accounts because i made to many in a short amount of time.

i can not find any methods on how to create mass amounts of accounts. and if i were to purchase them they would be without registerd email adresses. and if they were to get locked the accounts will be lost.

accounts getting locked now a days is pretty common in my experience. so my question to you guys is

how do i make multiple accounts 20-30 ish with a registerd email? or should i generate random email adresses and hope they wont get locked. 

also making the accounts by hand sucks so are there scripts or bot managers who can do this for me

this is what ive found myself

image.png.2e15cbec94960ce60fc69ebb1651cccc.png

does this work? and have you used it ? this seems to me like a easy way to get chain banned

Edited by gainz111

guys i am also interested on mass creation of account to suicide. how to create 30-40 account on a single pc without getting flagged?i mean if the see you create 2 accounts per minute on same mac address isn't that insta ban?i know that you may need clean vpn to change and create each ip 2-3 accounts, but if they see same computer? any insights? thanks.

p.s : also a script/way to not doing it manually will be appreciated.

On 10/20/2020 at 7:56 AM, journey said:

guys i am also interested on mass creation of account to suicide. how to create 30-40 account on a single pc without getting flagged?i mean if the see you create 2 accounts per minute on same mac address isn't that insta ban?i know that you may need clean vpn to change and create each ip 2-3 accounts, but if they see same computer? any insights? thanks.

p.s : also a script/way to not doing it manually will be appreciated.

Computer won’t matter I’ve used free proxies before and didn’t login into the accounts for a week but when I used different proxies they got locked good thing I had them on 1 email and unlocked them all using the +1 after the email and before the @

Id say have 2-3 VMs(Virtual machines( if your pc has enough resources to do so)) and have a paid private proxy on each VM, then make X amount of accounts on each VM and then bot, so it does not flag your IP address, which in turn will make it impossible to bot basically. proxy6.net has great cheap proxies ive used for the past 6+ months

thank you very very much all for your answers  😍 .

18 hours ago, Gunman said:

You're gonna wanna make or have an account creator made. It has gotten a bit more tricky to make since the Incapsula/Imperva update they made to the RS site.

Sorry i cant  create anything than biscuits 😆.do you know anywhere i can find one? does anyone selling it?

10 hours ago, greiter said:

Id say have 2-3 VMs(Virtual machines( if your pc has enough resources to do so)) and have a paid private proxy on each VM, then make X amount of accounts on each VM and then bot, so it does not flag your IP address, which in turn will make it impossible to bot basically. proxy6.net has great cheap proxies ive used for the past 6+ months

2-3 vms for 40 accounts?thats 13 per pc.isn't that also too much.and i dont want to create to tell the truth 10+ vms. Also if a proxy is flagged during the site account creation,it doesn't affect the account later on a cleaned ip?

5 hours ago, journey said:

Sorry i cant  create anything than biscuits 😆.do you know anywhere i can find one? does anyone selling it?

Sorry no. There use to be but Jagex made an update to their site about 3 months ago that broke just about all of them :feels: But you will probably have to buy a private one which may be kinda expensive.

• Sad 1