Taking Risks

Rawbots

Idk i'm on the fence with it, i've had a few accounts previously banned (2 days) and i've let them sit for 2-4 months and been botting ever since without any of them being banned.   I'm mixing it up abit more and extending there break times so maybe that is helping but so far so good.

It's all a hit and miss really, i've also done the same awhile ago and didn't have any luck at all. No two botting stories will ever be the same with it though as we have no idea how Jagex's bot detection works.

Edited by Coolst0rybr0

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2020 at 3:56 PM, Coolst0rybr0 said:

Idk i'm on the fence with it, i've had a few accounts previously banned (2 days) and i've let them sit for 2-4 months and been botting ever since without any of them being banned.   I'm mixing it up abit more and extending there break times so maybe that is helping but so far so good.

It's all a hit and miss really, i've also done the same awhile ago and didn't have any luck at all. No two botting stories will ever be the same with it though as we have no idea how Jagex's bot detection works.

I havnt found any increase in bans after a 2 day ban. But i can say, if you are even asking this question. dont bot it, you will get your second ban maybe tmmrw, next week, next month or if your lucky, next year. You will have wasted all that time, and by the sounds it will prolly upset you. I still bot mains as a hobby, and just go until banned for fun, but sounds like you care about this account. As said before, just pay someone to level your acc. or start a new bott account. i reccomend make a pk build even if you arnt into pking, as when you get your 2 day ban, you will still be left with something to have fun on

On 10/12/2020 at 1:26 PM, Coolst0rybr0 said:

yeah i feel this is the most accurate.. no idea how their detection system works haha but ive been trialing a few things in hope to return botting on my main just a little bit 😛