Am I lucky ?

cowcow98

30 minutes ago, cowcow98 said:

Amazing :D

Do you think I got ban because I bought 970k fire rune at nmz ?

No probably because you more than likely because you botted but if you bought them through botting then yes. Lucky, meh probably not most if not all my accounts have had 2-day bans. From now on if you care about the account at all DO NOT BOT from this point on. You’ve been spared the permanent ban hammer 

3 minutes ago, Space said:

No probably because you more than likely because you botted but if you bought them through botting then yes. Lucky, meh probably not most if not all my accounts have had 2-day bans. From now on if you care about the account at all DO NOT BOT from this point on. You’ve been spared the permanent ban hammer 

Even if I bot less hours ?

52 minutes ago, cowcow98 said:

Even if I bot less hours ?

Once you’ve been banned they it’s likely you’ll be banned again but permanently this time, due to the patterns and stuff the account will have formed around the account. Bot if that’s what you want to do but you will eventually be banned again, permanently this time though. 

best advice I can give you is start a new project on a proxy or even get a proxy. Make it look as though the account has been compromised so if the account is banned again, you stand somewhat of a chance of getting it unbanned 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Space said:

Once you’ve been banned they it’s likely you’ll be banned again but permanently this time, due to the patterns and stuff the account will have formed around the account. Bot if that’s what you want to do but you will eventually be banned again, permanently this time though. 

best advice I can give you is start a new project on a proxy or even get a proxy. Make it look as though the account has been compromised so if the account is banned again, you stand somewhat of a chance of getting it unbanned 

I just need to finich max main :/ I don't know if i take the risk

Just today I caught a 1 day ban while botting magic trees at woodcutting guild. Its a first time bonded out account, so I consider myself getting lucky with only a 1 day ban. I'm going to rest the account for a couple of weeks, and start botting on it again but ill probably change what I was botting and give it way longer breaks. The account isn't my main, and it bonded itself out, so idgaf if they hit me with a perma ban later as there is no point in me just holding onto the account without doing anything on it.....got to weigh the risk and reward.

About a month ago I caught a 2 day ban on another one of my bonded accounts, then after that 2 day was up I immediately started botting the same thing again with the same schedules etc. and haven't been picked up again....but I don't plan to always be that lucky.

Edited by Herpalerps

53 minutes ago, Herpalerps said:

Just today I caught a 1 day ban while botting magic trees at woodcutting guild. Its a first time bonded out account, so I consider myself getting lucky with only a 1 day ban. I'm going to rest the account for a couple of weeks, and start botting on it again but ill probably change what I was botting and give it way longer breaks. The account isn't my main, and it bonded itself out, so idgaf if they hit me with a perma ban later as there is no point in me just holding onto the account without doing anything on it.....got to weigh the risk and reward.

About a month ago I caught a 2 day ban on another one of my bonded accounts, then after that 2 day was up I immediately started botting the same thing again with the same schedules etc. and haven't been picked up again....but I don't plan to always be that lucky.

Yeah you got very lucky man :o

4 hours ago, cowcow98 said:

This happened today, what do you think guys, am I lucky ? Also , what will happend ? That's never happened to me , are they going to reset my stats ? 

rsban.png

Do not even think about botting on that account again, as I sense it was your main since you want to max it, they probably were nice to you by giving you this 2 day ban cause they knew it was an old account, now it will be more monitored than before, not worth it in any case from now on IMO

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cowcow98 said:

Also, something that I don't understand is when my main got 2 days ban, I was botting on my pure too, same place, NMZ. Thanks god my pure did not get ban. 

If different IP there is no relation to them, if same IP chain bans aren't guaranteed, many places like Universities and Coffee Shops for example have IP's where many people are playing so jagex can't just chain ban everyone unless their detection method is 100% sure it's you, happens more for example if you're doing many bots, same stats and same place with same gear, etc... still this isn't a guaranteed but still increases your chances of a chain ban exponentially 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cowcow98 said:

I just need to finich max main :/ I don't know if i take the risk

do that, once you are banned for good I can sell you one LOL

on a serious note: NEVER bot an account that you care about especially one with a 2 day ban

Edited by gearing
  • Like 1