Suicide botting 99 Agility

fhhhphgj

Recently I've been seeing a lot of threads about people botting [agility] and getting instantly banned, others speculating on ban rates, Jagex's detection methods and a whole lot of stuff.

Llkh8ZA.png

Seeing how the timing couldnt be any better to start botting - summer & epic wheather, I thought I'd take up the challenge.

What really prompted me to do this was that I had a couple of Twitch-prime accounts laying around which I originally made to test random stuff on, but seeing as they had no stats and no quests completed, with a couple of days membership left I went forward with the idea and started from there. All of this into account and I had myself the perfect guinnea pigs for this pet project. I'll bond them for membership eventually though if they make it that far.

Alternatively, I could start everything over and make new accounts to bond those up, or maybe even try this on a decently progressed account, but then it wouldn't really be 1-99 agility instead maybe something like 50-99 or whatever depending on which account I pick.

• Setup
I won't bother with buying anything too fancy like a VPS, proxies etc. (but I will be using a VPN) to complete my goal, I'll try to use the most basic setup I can. After a couple of hours of searching and re-assembling I got myself the very same computer I used to run a fishing farm on around 2010-2012, which I'll be using to bot on. Instead of botting on my home IP, I'll be using a VPN. For a couple of reasons, since I will occaisonally be on my main computer doing stuff, if I happen to want to play RS and so they won't effect eachother if cross-checked by IP or some other speculatory jumbo.

We'll have to see how long it's gonna take as I don't really know, I'll try to run the bot 24-hours non-stop until I get banned or something else gets in the way but I can't promise that it'll be a 1-99 in one session. Seeing as I don't have a real plan on the most efficient way to bot, or haven't purchased a script I'll be making most the stuff I need myself and sort of wing it throughout the experience as I go. 

So, let's get started.

PS. Oh and one thing I forgot to mention... the reason why the PC I'm using to bot with was in parts and not being used is because a couple of years ago it just started to die.. I don't remember 100% what the problem was, something like the RAM/OS drive/MOBO got corrupted and would randomly shut the entire PC down. So I don't really mind if it has to run 4 months non-stop to reach this goal 😁  But I'll do my best to keep it running 24/7 

Log

2020-06-29 Progress update

1-71, almost 72 agility
Seems to work pretty nicely so far, ran it for couple days straight 😎😎

Account 1: x4NcyjW.png

2020-06-30 Progress update

So I lied about updating when I wake up, I kind of got carried away and forgot about it.
But I did fire up some more accounts 😈 and the gains are coming in hot 🚀 🚀 📊

Account 1: oXCfnAT.png
Account 2: nraHKeZ.png
Account 3: t8W7G7M.png
Account 4: 8eygCQV.png

Sadly though, I don't think we will be seeing any more from 'Account 4', not because it got banned but rather because it ran out of membership from the twitch prime some time during the day. I might bond it later but I don't think I will at this point in time. The other two accounts are just some 'trash' (failed pure/etc) accounts I had with some agility levels already on them. Not too concerned if I lose them but if they end up with 99 agility that'd be pretty pog 😁

Furthermore I've been experimenting a bit with the accounts and trying out some different methods but ran into some problems, most probably because of my hasty-sloppy coding so there's some work to be done on that end... if I find the time for it. Otherwise I'll stick with what I've got working right now.

Also the computer seems to be handling the load surprisingly well... as in it's only shut down once (or twice?) so far.. so that's good.

2020-07-04 Progress update

Alright, it's been a while since the last update and a lot has happened.

For those of you eagerly waiting for an update — I'm sorry I posted this so late 😬 😅

Firstly, the 'main' account ('Account 1' — the one I started with & the one I've been focusing on) ran out of membership from it's twitch prime a couple of days ago, so I had to supplement it with a bond. Which will mark my first investment into the account.

As for the other accounts, I think I'll have to stop botting all three simultaneously because it's becoming more and more clear as to why the PC was in parts and not being used. Several times has the computer failed me, it's honestly so weird I can't get a clear diagnose as to why or what. Sometimes I can run it without any problems, other times it will crash multiple times in an hour 😭 😩. Bizarre. I tested running GTA V on the computer (I had the game already installed and just decided to try and run it — this was while the bot was running too) to see if I could benchmark/stress-test (I thought maybe it was overheating) but it was fine perfectly fine, I even ended up playing GTA V online for about 3 hours 😂 💀.

Anyway, some other unexpected things happened as well. I lost internet access two or three times thanks to the VPN servers, so that sucks. Even though I lost a bit of time because of that we're still somewhat ok on track although we could be doing better. 

Account 1: 3BtIFAp.png

Account 2: t388AhN.png

Account 3: auZLqhE.png

One thing to note; because I just made the script very quickly and didn't really care about the account/the result (well I kind of do, i.e. I don't care if it gets banned but I'd like for it not to 😁 if that makes sense) I didn't bother making the bot pick up marks of grace 🥵🥵🥶 heheheh which in hindsight maybe I should have. I could have easily made the bond money back 🤣.

Speaking of the computer crashing and all, I haven't really been able to efficiently track the progress of the accounts myself lol... because well, the computer crashes and I don't know exactly how long it's been off or even if the bot broke before it happened and if it's been getting 0 XP before the crash (that happened once huehue but I caught on to it rather quickly).
24Zdq9r.png
Testing the bots ability to print the stats (the .txt would be a .csv in the final version and the bot would produce a separate .txt file for a broader overview of the session stats), along with paint which I ended up removing.

My first instinct was to add a paint, but I quickly realised that wasn't very meaningful because if the computer crashes... there's no paint to look at 😅 😝
Therefore I went ahead and had the bot print the stats every ~10 minutes and save it to a .txt and .csv. The text file is to get a quick glance, sort of like an overview, whereas the .csv actually gets data about every minute, I was planning to use that to make a graph or something. It would basically tell me how fast each lap was on average, the XP/h, the fail rate of the course and some other stuff too per level and per session. At least, that's the idea — I have all the data... I just need to produce the graph and stuff which I'll probably get around to doing during this week (hopefully).

I've also been trying to determine which agility course I should be doing, mainly because 'Account 1' is pretty much straight from Tutorial Island and doesn't have Seers' Village teleport unlocked, it would run out of energy and start walking which put a big dent in the XP/h. As I didn't fully invest into this project either to the point where I'd make it support every course etc. I really only made it for 2 courses (so far).
Which brings me to my next point; I was thinking, either I could just go full lazy mode and make it do Ardougne rooftops or... I can try and make a bot for the new Hallowed Sepulchre??? 💀 that'd be fucking sick no? But I'm guessing it'd be a loong while before that's ready. And I'd have to quest/level up to access it (at least for 'Account 1'), but maybe I'll do that for 'Account 2/3'? Let me know if you guys wanna see that.

I think that's pretty much it for this update/post unless I think of anything else. For those of you who read all of this, thanks and I hope you enjoyed reading it.
The next update will hopefully be around same time on Saturday next week (2020-07-11) and hopefully we're still killing it.

2020-08-05 General update

See this post

Hey everyone, for those of you following the thread you might have noticed I abruptly vanished and there were no more updates to the thread.

Firstly, to dispel any doubts, no Jagex didn't send their hit men... and I didn't get banned. Which means I'll resume the project¹. Naturally you might be thinking "so what happened?";
to which the short answer is I lost interest/got distracted.
Long answer: I didn't play RS/think about the project for a short while and from there my interest and energy towards the game shrank and was replaced by other things.. which only helped further displace my attention. As for making a Hallowed Sepulchre bot, heheh well that's going to have to wait. 

I'm just getting back into the groove of things around RS, seeing what updates the game received and so on. Also mend the bot if any of the updates broke anything etc.

¹I intend to finish the goal of 99 Agility, but the key question is when do I resume the project (I won't be throwing away bonds just for the accounts to sit and not progress). I hope to reboot within the next month but we'll have to wait and see how things play out.

Contemplating whether or not I should refrain from detailing the date when adding progress updates. Also I think I might adjust the cadence at which I'm updating the thread
Labeled the accounts so its easier to keep track of the progress of them when viewing the thread. 

Edited by fhhhphgj
Update
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jesenican said:

i give it 48h before ban.. good luck

Already past 48 hours... since a while ago no less 🤖 still going strong 😤😤

1 hour ago, Space said:

I’m going to guess ~76 agility and you’ll be banned 

Have some faith guys 😔

1 hour ago, Vi X said:

Kamikaze Energy!

You know it 😁

1 hour ago, Malmo said:

Goodluck with it :D

Thanks man 🥰 appreciated support 😁

Will update again soon, also considering botting a couple accounts simultaneously instead of just the one. But I'm just paranoid and suspicious the computer will blue screen shut down and be off for the entire day.. and if that happens I won't be able to reboot it with remote control since well, the computer is off — happened once already sadly, lost about 14 hours of botting 😕 

I forgot how fun it can be to bot 😂 makes me feel young again lmfao

5 minutes ago, D9BLADEE said:

gf 4m :kappa:

Cmon man 😔 haha

1 hour ago, Allow Me said:

Good luck man! I'll follow this post cause I wanna keep tabs on what happens 

Awesome, hopefully this won't disappoint 😋

51 minutes ago, oohrahim said:

what script you using for this?

curious

I'm just using something I whipped up myself real quick for this project. Nothing fancy really I'm betting the scripts available here are way more advanced and optimised 😁

Gonna head off for today and update later when I wake up 
Ngl I'm kind of nervous now for some reason haha. Don't want to let you guys down and make a fool of myself 😅

3 minutes ago, Allow Me said:

Are there pics? they ain't loading for me if so ;(. What is the highest level achieved so far??

Yeah there should be pictures attached in the OP, try disabling extensions you have running on your browser which might block content such as adblockers.

The progress on the accounts are as follows:

Account 1: Level 80 agility, 2.105M XP gained
Account 2: Level 79 agility, 1.665M XP gained
Account 3: Level 81 agility, 1.009M XP gained
Account 4: Level 78 agility, 588.8k XP gained