[FREE] Project AIO Hunter 2.0

ProjectPact

For two weeks only, enjoy the new BETA version of Project AIO Hunter 2.0! I need help testing out the new version before releasing it live, so if you would like to try it out and leave some feedback, I would appreciate it!

Click here to Beta Test: BETA HAS ENDED!

JOIN THE PPOSB DISCORD!

BETA Update Log

Report a bug

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Disboyer said:

I tried red salamanders. when it uses the 4th tree that is a bit south, it seems to have trouble with pathing back to the other 3 trees/traps so overall its pretty inefficient. You would probably see what I mean if u run it a few mins

Misclicking sometimes?

9 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Made some new updates on the recent feedback!

Wow impressive updates, I can see the red sallys run way smoother now after fixing the pathing back to the 3 main trees.

Few things:

- Script still likes to regularly turn the camera into a wierd angle (keeps looking from the south so your basically just staring at the big brown dead tree. That way it needs to right click a lot.
Camera should probably always just be inside the 90 degree angle from looking from the south, between looking from the west. No need for it to be looking from another angle.

- I have no banking enabled, but it decided to teleport out all of a sudden a few minutes in to bank (I paused the script a little and resumed, maybe that was the reason but I'm not sure). EDIT: Tested it again, and a few minutes in it just randomly decides to run to a bank for some reason.

image.png.06fd332f6e01ae08f9815a3a3f3ed5bc.png

Also other ideas:
- In dead time, maybe you can program it to drop the salamanders while you wait for the traps? or make the script drop a few salamanders every now and then when running between traps? That would increase efficiency/xp per hour

Edited by Disboyer
  • Like 1